Post's Josh Rogin Has a BIG Fake News Problem

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
LIST: Washington Post's Josh Rogin Has a BIG Fake News Problem

Had you asked me a year ago to name a reporter still worth a damn, The Washington Post's Josh Rogin would have been near the top of that (very short) list. Throughout the Obama-era, Rogin was one of the few willing to report honestly about Barry's many foreign policy failures and lies. Unfortunately, just like CNN's Jake Tapper, the arrival of Donald Trump changed Rogin into something unrecognizable. A once-respected reporter is now just another smug, snarky spreader of Fake News.

Rogin's smug and snark can be found on his Twitter feed. His Fake News, however, is found all over the pages of the left-wing Washington Post. In a ten-day spree, Rogin has completely blown three major stories. We'll start at the beginning:

1. The State Department’s Entire Senior Administrative Team Just Resigned - January 26

Secretary of State Rex Tillerson’s job running the State Department just got considerably more difficult. The entire senior level of management officials resigned Wednesday, part of an ongoing mass exodus of senior Foreign Service officers who don’t want to stick around for the Trump era. …

Rogin is so shameless in trying to further his Trump-Chaos-Narrative, that even the left-wing Vox felt the need to clear the matter up. The truth is that Rogin's story of a resignation revolution, a "mass exodus," is in reality … standard operating procedure.

Fake News Factory — Another Disastrous Week For 'The Washington Post'

If anyone had told me that any news outlet was capable of spewing more Fake News than CNN, I would have laughed in their face. I was wrong. Over the past week, the left-wing Washington Post has published an astonishing amount of Fake News, a torrent of lies, and all of it aimed directly at President Trump.

This is not the first time The Washington Post has engaged in a spree of Fake News. Over just a few days in late January and early February, Post staffer Josh Rogin published three anti-Trump BOMBSHELLS that eventually blew up in his lying face. After The Daily Wire exposed and compiled Rogin's sins, two extraordinary things happened: (1) Rogin hasn't published anymore Fake News (that we know of) and (2) Rogin also hasn't published any big scoops.

Funny how that works.

And let us never forget The Post's whopper of all Fake News whoppers — the BOMBSHELL that Russia had hacked into Vermont's power grid. Man alive.

I haven't even gotten started on the serial-liar who poses as a fact-checker for The Washington Post.

Just try to imagine for a moment the reaction from our national political media had The Daily Wire, Fox News, Breitbart News, Mike Cernovich or any other New Media outlet gotten as many BOMBSHELL reports wrong over the last year as The Washington Post has in just the last week.

Over only a few days, The Washington Post has blown FIVE HUGE stories with massive national implications, and not a single one of its competitors have said a word.