Camille Paglia: Democrats are colluding with the media to create chaos

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Fresh off a spirited panel with Christina Hoff Sommers hosted by the Independent Women's Forum, the iconic feminist dissident, who serves as a professor of media studies at the University of the Arts, accused journalists of colluding with the Democratic Party in an effort to damage the Trump administration.

"Democrats are doing this in collusion with the media obviously, because they just want to create chaos," she said when asked to comment on the aforementioned stories. "They want to completely obliterate any sense that the Trump administration is making any progress on anything."

The popular author, whose latest book was released in March, pointed to early struggles experienced by previous presidential administrations to illustrate the media's bias against Trump. "Obama's administration for the first six months was chaos," Paglia recalled. "Bill Clinton's was chaos for six months. Nobody holds that against a new person."

"Those two guys had actually been politicians!" she continued, noting Trump's relative inexperience with government operations.

Paglia's assessment of media bias in the Trump era leaves little room for optimism. "I am appalled at the behavior of the media," she declared. "It's the collapse of journalism."

Camille Paglia: Democrats are colluding with the media to create chaos

tommyjo

Yes...yes...

the media forced Donald Trump to hire Michael Flynn as the head of the NSA...then ask him to resign...I mean fire him...you know 18 days after Trump was told about Flynn's problems...

and the Democrats forced him to fire Jim Comey at the behest of the asst DOJ...I mean because of the Clinton email thing...I mean to derail the Russian investigation...

and all the snowflakes forced Donald Trump to give classified info to the Russians in the Oval and to air out his dirty laundry with Comey in front of those same Russians...who say they have transcripts of the talk...and probably every other talk since they left the Oval

it was a collapse of journalism for Trump to put out a Muslim travel ban...then proclaim he would take it to the Supreme Court...then withdraw it...then put out another ban...that also got shot down...

naturally it was all Obama's fault for "wiretapping" Trump Tower....

it was all those bitter Democrats who forced him to give a hate filled and apocalyptic inaugural speech...then lie about the weather and size of the crowd during the speech...and the size of his electoral victory...

yes...it is EVERYONE ELSE'S fault that Donald Trump can't keep his mouth shut, can't act or think like and adult, can't stop posting irrational sh!t on Twitter...

Yes...yes...that's it...just keep telling yourself all that dunderhead...keep repeating "there is no there there"..."its a witch hunt"...put your fingers in your ears...close your eyes and hold your breath...and keep repeating in your teeny tiny little brain...

warneckutz

Yes...yes...

the media forced Donald Trump to hire Michael Flynn as the head of the NSA...then ask him to resign...I mean fire him...you know 18 days after Trump was told about Flynn's problems...

and the Democrats forced him to fire Jim Comey at the behest of the asst DOJ...I mean because of the Clinton email thing...I mean to derail the Russian investigation...

and all the snowflakes forced Donald Trump to give classified info to the Russians in the Oval and to air out his dirty laundry with Comey in front of those same Russians...who say they have transcripts of the talk...and probably every other talk since they left the Oval

it was a collapse of journalism for Trump to put out a Muslim travel ban...then proclaim he would take it to the Supreme Court...then withdraw it...then put out another ban...that also got shot down...

naturally it was all Obama's fault for "wiretapping" Trump Tower....

it was all those bitter Democrats who forced him to give a hate filled and apocalyptic inaugural speech...then lie about the weather and size of the crowd during the speech...and the size of his electoral victory...

yes...it is EVERYONE ELSE'S fault that Donald Trump can't keep his mouth shut, can't act or think like and adult, can't stop posting irrational sh!t on Twitter...

Yes...yes...that's it...just keep telling yourself all that dunderhead...keep repeating "there is no there there"..."its a witch hunt"...put your fingers in your ears...close your eyes and hold your breath...and keep repeating in your teeny tiny little brain...

Easy there, Tranny Jane