Yet ANOTHER Trump scandal!!!

tommyjo

Allow me to explain for you two:

This is not "ANOTHER" scandal. This is another thread in the ongoing investigation of Russian interference in the 206 US Presidential election. The investigation is and has been obviously getting closer to the President. Those who are paying attention see this...those who are only worried about defending their votes for a man who was unqualified for the job don't see this. The President continues to act like a man who feels heat getting too close...he is interfering with the process...he is deflecting...he is lying (one does not need to point to an actual lie from this man...lying is his MO...he lies about everything... one does not need to offer proof that Donald Trump is lying anymore than they need to prove the sky is blue on a sunny day)

I know you two can't (or maybe "won't" is the better word) understand this....but investigations in real life don't work like they do on Law & Order...everything isn't neatly tied up in a little bow with the criminal confessing at the end of the hour.

If it were up to people like you and the rest of the right wing moron, the US would be fast on its way to becoming a satellite Russian state.

(BTW...you two morons won't use your real names on an internet chatroom blog...yet you think every source should have their names plastered all over the front of the WaPo!)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
(BTW...you two morons won't use your real names on an internet chatroom blog...yet you think every source should have their names plastered all over the front of the WaPo!)

Vrai most certainly does use her real name in this forum, you stupid tool.

SamSpade

Moron - it doesn't take an Internet genius to know who the owner of the forum is - or what she is doing - or just about anything.
And she does use her real name when she posts regarding forum business.

She's only anonymous to complete idiots who make no effort. Her identity is known.

What's YOUR real name?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Yeah, I'm also not making criminal accusations against anyone.

This_person

This is another thread in the ongoing investigation of Russian interference in the 206 US Presidential election.

What interference? Please explain.

The investigation is and has been obviously getting closer to the President. Those who are paying attention see this...those who are only worried about defending their votes for a man who was unqualified for the job don't see this. The President continues to act like a man who feels heat getting too close...he is interfering with the process...he is deflecting...he is lying (one does not need to point to an actual lie from this man...lying is his MO...he lies about everything... one does not need to offer proof that Donald Trump is lying anymore than they need to prove the sky is blue on a sunny day)

About what is he lying? What is it they are getting close to finding out he did? Is there some kind of proof of voter suppression, voter fraud, lying to the public about accusations against Sec Clinton? What exactly is the crime here that he may be exposed for?

I shall await your answer, knowing full well you cannot and will not answer.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:killingme You seem to be the only one who doesn't know who she is.

Who's the moron? :jet:

Hijinx

I don't make the rules in the forum. People use anonymous names in here, that's just the way it is.

How stupid is it to call someone cowardly for not using their real names by someone who does not use her real name?

Now that's fricking stupid. Tell you what TJ you tell me what internet chatroom blog you use your real name and I will join it with my real name.
If you want to talk about cowardice, the pimp Mother truckers who work in the WH with Trump and then sneak off to pimp to the Media are the cowards.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I don't make the rules in the forum. People use anonymous names in here, that's just the way it is.

How stupid is it to call someone cowardly for not using their real names by someone who does not use her real name?

Now that's fricking stupid. Tell you what TJ you tell me what internet chatroom blog you use your real name and I will join it with my real name.
If you want to talk about cowardice, the pimp Mother truckers who work in the WH with Trump and then sneak off to pimp to the Media are the cowards.

:yay: