Those Saudi Arabians sure love the Donald

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Never been a reception like the one underway today ....ever.

Over 300 billion dollars - 110 billion initially - in revenue to our defense industries..finally. After President Milk Toast blew previous agreements out of the water and just generally pissed off all of the Sunni arabs as a result of of his love affair with the Iranians.

Pretty impressive.

tommyjo

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The progs were fretting that Daddy would embarrass us. They had this idea that he's a rube, citing his love of well done steak with ketchup as proof that he's some goober just fell off the truck. "Can ya please pass the jelly?"

Fact: Trump is quite cosmopolitan and very much an experienced world traveler. He is very comfortable in a number of different countries with a number of different cultures. That is well known, so not sure #1, why the progpress is pushing this retardation, and #2, why the dumbasses are gobbling it up.

On another note, my Mom posted something anti-Hillary on her FB about she's a liar and her husband is an impeached liar. One of her Dem friends jumped on and said, "Her husband wasn't impeached. Fact check"

:roflmao:

So Monello posted a link to the, you know, Clinton impeachment on History.com. She came back and said, "You didn't read far enough. If he was impeached he would be out. The Senate acquitted him on both counts. Hopefully Trump will be impeached by House and Senate!!!!"

:roflmao:

These people, my god!!!! :banghead:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Donald Trump : 2015
Many people are saying it was wonderful that Mrs. Obama refused to wear a scarf in Saudi Arabia, but they were insulted.We have enuf enemies

Wow, you are so original! Which of the 10,000,000 prog posts on social media did you copy/paste that from?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Wow, you are so original! Which of the 10,000,000 prog posts on social media did you copy/paste that from?

Good one!

I would be willing to bet that the houses of Clinton and Obama are having #### fits right now; a lot of slamming of doors, and throwing/breaking of things. The welcome for Trump in Saudi was quite amazing, to say the least.

Oh, and it was quite refreshing and American that Trump didn't bow. :patriot: Oh, and Melania is one class act. The Saudis even shook her hand. Maybe, change will come for women, too, in those parts of the world.

Last edited:

PsyOps

Pixelated
Donald Trump : 2015
Many people are saying it was wonderful that Mrs. Obama refused to wear a scarf in Saudi Arabia, but they were insulted.We have enuf enemies

Why don't you take some time to do this little bit of research...

When Obama arrived in Saudi Arabia, the king didn't even bother greeting him at the airport
Trump got a red carpet welcome at the airport

When the king greeted Obama, he shook Obama's hand, ignored Michelle, then walked away leaving both Barack and Michelle behind.
The king shook both Donald's and Melania's hands, walked next to them as guests.

The receptions between the two are starkly different. I think this has less to do with headwear and more to do with the king's regard for the visitor.

Now go find the videos for proof.

PsyOps

Pixelated
From the speech: "A better future is only possible if your nations drive out the terrorist, and drive out the extremists. Drive them out. Drive them out of your places of worship. Drive them out of your communities. Drive them out of your holy land. And drive them out of this earth."

I believe this was Trump's "tear down this wall" moment.

Hijinx

From the speech: "A better future is only possible if your nations drive out the terrorist, and drive out the extremists. Drive them out. Drive them out of your places of worship. Drive them out of your communities. Drive them out of your holy land. And drive them out of this earth."

I believe this was Trump's "tear down this wall" moment.

It was concise and direct. Left no doubt to what has to be done for a good future.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Why don't you take some time to do this little bit of research...

When Obama arrived in Saudi Arabia, the king didn't even bother greeting him at the airport
Trump got a red carpet welcome at the airport

When the king greeted Obama, he shook Obama's hand, ignored Michelle, then walked away leaving both Barack and Michelle behind.
The king shook both Donald's and Melania's hands, walked next to them as guests.

The receptions between the two are starkly different. I think this has less to do with headwear and more to do with the king's regard for the visitor.

Now go find the videos for proof.

The Sunni Arabs despised our Kenyan President. First hand knowledge..because I work with them.