Democrats Called For Last 4 GOP Presidents To be Impeached

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
For the Record: Democrats Called For Last 4 GOP Presidents To be Impeached

While the lying mainstream makes it seem that Democrats are onto something with impeachment talk of President Trump, they fail to show that Democrats have called for the impeachment of GOP presidents in ‘81, ’83, ’84, ’91, ’04, ‘05, and ‘07.

Investors Business Daily reported:

The fact that some Democrats are already calling for the impeachment of President Trump is hardly news. What is news is the fact that even some ardent liberals are worried that reflexively jumping on the impeachment bandwagon is folly.

According to a list compiled by CNN, 27 Democrats have so far come out in favor of impeaching Trump. What they don’t provide is context. For 36 years, Democrats have routinely called for impeaching Republican presidents at the drop of a hat.

Here is a sampling:

On May 1, 1981, thousands of protesters marched in Washington to denounce President Reagan’s economic and social policies. The event was billed as ”Days of Resistance to Roll Back Reaganism.” (Sound familiar?) At the event, at least two speakers called for impeaching Reagan.

”Our purpose is to turn this country around,” one said. ”Getting rid of Reagan is the first step.”

In early 1983, Rep. John Conyers, D-Mich., said Reagan should be impeached “for incompetence.” Later that year, he called for impeaching Reagan over his military action in Grenada.

Jesse Jackson wanted Reagan impeached in 1984 for mining Nicaragua’s harbors. Texas Rep. Henry Gonzalez and six other Democrats introduced a resolution to impeach Reagan in 1987 over the Iran-Contra affair…

Read the rest here.

tommyjo

Hey morons,

Run this search "republicans call for obama impeachment"...

Why don't you all do up a piece on R calls for impeachment of D presidents? I am sure you'll find the same moronic calls.

The point, since none of you seem to understand much, is that politics is full of stupid inane comments. Rs do NOT have some God given immunity.

Hijinx

Hey morons,

Run this search "republicans call for obama impeachment"...

Why don't you all do up a piece on R calls for impeachment of D presidents? I am sure you'll find the same moronic calls.

The point, since none of you seem to understand much, is that politics is full of stupid inane comments. Rs do NOT have some God given immunity.

Good morning Miss Sunshine.
Let me just say that if Republicans do look up the title "Republicans call for impeachment of Obama"
as you suggest, they will find plenty of evidence of impeachable offenses.

Obama knew Hillary was using a private server because he was emailing her. A violation by both of them.
He had the DOJ and the FBI cover for her so she would not be charged.
He had his IRS deny tax free status to Conservative groups and again had his DOJ provide cover.
He had his intelligence sources spying on Americans.
He supplied weapons to ISIS and created the refugee problem.
He traded terrorists for a traitor
He used drones to assassinate an American---although I actually agree with this action ,it is impeachable.
And let's not forget the cash he sent into Iran to get hostages and help them build their Nuclear weapons

I am sure others can find more impeachable actions taken by Obama.
I am sure you can, but won't.
Your last statement

Is so full of irony -----------------------------------