Big Dogs Budds Creek Expo

warneckutz

Wheeling?..or spectating

Undecided. My wheel-able (if that's not a word, it should be) Jeep is going to get a ton of wrap-work done to it and it really could use some work on the lift... I may ride with an adventurous soul though - same feeling, no impact on my Jeep or wallet. :lol:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Undecided. My wheel-able (if that's not a word, it should be) Jeep is going to get a ton of wrap-work done to it and it really could use some work on the lift... I may ride with an adventurous soul though - same feeling, no impact on my Jeep or wallet. :lol:

I worked all weekend on replacing and upgrading the steering on my '78 Bronco. It was a mess. But with that done, the only unfinished business is a couple things to do to complete the OBA and make the front ARB functional. So she'll be ready to play again, after a two-year hiatus due to so many things needing attention.

warneckutz

I worked all weekend on replacing and upgrading the steering on my '78 Bronco. It was a mess. But with that done, the only unfinished business is a couple things to do to complete the OBA and make the front ARB functional. So she'll be ready to play again, after a two-year hiatus due to so many things needing attention.

One of the trails I would say is NOT SUV/truck-friendly... someone destroyed their ride last year because of the really tight turns.

The "Milkshake" Trail is brutal (to me)... I want to ride the advanced trail though to see how intense it is.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
One of the trails I would say is NOT SUV/truck-friendly... someone destroyed their ride last year because of the really tight turns.

The "Milkshake" Trail is brutal (to me)... I want to ride the advanced trail though to see how intense it is.

Common problem. Unfortunately, none of my early (66-77) Broncos is currently trail ready. I sold the rock crawler one a couple years ago. It might be there under it's new owner, since he lives just up the road near La Plata.

unlisted

SMOOTHMARINE187
:howdy: I'll see you there!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Welp..mine is ready.
Smokin.jpg