'Daily Beast' Laments That Just 1 In 5 Americans Want To Have Sex With A Transgender Person

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
'Daily Beast' Laments That Just 1 In 5 Americans Want To Have Sex With A Transgender Person

On Friday, The Daily Beast ran a bizarre piece by Samantha Allen decrying the supposed intolerance of Americans regarding transgender people. She cited a YouGov survey finding that “less than 20 percent” of Americans “said they would be open to dating a transgender person.” This, she said, was “disappointing but unsurprising … Cultural acceptance has tended to lag behind formal recognition.”

First off, a quick note: it is not “discriminatory” for a straight man to want to date biological women. It would be quite bizarre, in fact, if a straight man wanted to date a biological man with a mental disorder. According to transgender advocates, remember, a fully biological man who feels that he is a woman is a woman. That means that according to Allen, if you’re a dude who doesn’t feel like dating another dude who feels that he is a woman, you’re just a sexist. This logic also inadvertently makes a hash of the entire gay rights movement, too: if you’re gay, presumably you prefer sexual relations with a member of the same biological sex, not a member of the opposite sex who believes he/she is a member of the same biological sex. Is it sexist for a lesbian not to want to have sex with a “woman with a penis”? No, actually it isn’t. That’s ridiculously stupid.

But it is worthwhile noting that the media’s full-scale assault on basic biology and logic have had an effect: the massive increase among young people who believe that if they only want to have sex with members of the opposite or the same sex, they’re doing something wrong. Allen called it “more heartening news” that younger Americans were more “open to having sex with a transgender woman,” including “13 percent of 35-to-54 year olds, and 19 percent of the 18-34 age bracket.” The survey did not specify whether the numbers changed if the transgender woman was pre- or post-op, so we have no way of knowing whether 19 percent of young men are willing to have sex with a biological man who looks like a woman, for example. But the general notion that sexual attraction is a social construct that can be trained out of people runs directly counter to the gay and lesbian rights agenda, which suggests that sexual orientation is biological and unchanging.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
It is still disturbing that , according to the article, 19% of American "men" purportedly have such perverted tendencies or even the thought process. Sad, really. Thank the mindless lemmings that follow the media's goading.

"But it is worthwhile noting that the media’s full-scale assault on basic biology and logic have had an effect: the massive increase among young people who believe that if they only want to have sex with members of the opposite or the same sex, they’re doing something wrong."

Having sex with the same sex is perverted enough, but now only sex with the opposite sex is "discrimination"?

The old soviet-style brainwashing techniques are in full bloom, thank the media. Tell a lie over and over enough it will eventually be believed by people with brains of mush.

I urge massive demonstrations of discriminate heterosexuality all over the nation, in all seasons, in all places!

Last edited:

Hijinx

It is still disturbing that , according to the article, 19% of American "men" purportedly have such perverted tendencies or even the thought process. Sad, really. Thank the mindless lemmings that follow the media's goading.

"But it is worthwhile noting that the media’s full-scale assault on basic biology and logic have had an effect: the massive increase among young people who believe that if they only want to have sex with members of the opposite or the same sex, they’re doing something wrong."

Having sex with the same sex is perverted enough, but now only sex with the opposite sex is "discrimination"?

The old soviet-style brainwashing techniques are in full bloom, thank the media. Tell a lie over and over enough it will eventually be believed by people with brains of mush.

I urge massive demonstrations of discriminate heterosexuality all over the nation, in all seasons, in all places!

I would say the proportion of straight men who would want to date a mentally ill man who has been mutilated is more like one in 500.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
just because you state 'I am a [insert gender] and have your self surgically modified ... does NOT mean people are going to accept you, and want to play house with you

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I would say the proportion of straight men who would want to date a mentally ill man who has been mutilated is more like one in 500.

I would like to be able to believe that, but don't think I can. These young modern "men" have been brainwashed and indoctrinated since they started daycare and elementary school about what is the norm. They are so dumbly politically correct, many of the current crop have no idea what homosexuality is. "Gay" to them is just another lifestyle, and they don't even think about what is required to make it so.

SamSpade

See, and my take is that Samantha Allen has too much time on her hands.

If you don't want to get it on with a skinny person -
or a fat one -
or an old one -
or a ginger -
a someone who's black, white, tall, short, bald, hairy -

then you're normal. It doesn't make you anything, except possibly 100% normal.

officeguy

73% of statistics and surveys published in online newspapers are made up on the spot. For the washington post, that number is lower at 72%.

Chris0nllyn

Does having sex with a woman that used to be a man make you gay?

Does having sex with a woman that used to be a child make you a pedo?

Toxick

Splat

I think King Missile said it best:

OK - you've got some guy sucking your ####, even if he's dressed like a beautiful woman, even if he's got the best breast implants you've ever seen, even if you're saying "suck it, bitch, I know you like it you slut, you whore!" ... that's gay.

Conversely, if a woman straps on a dildo and you're dressed up like a woman and you're sucking her #### and she's saying, "You like it don't you, you like sucking my ####, don't you, you little ####ing ######," and she rolls you over and ####s you in the ass and says, "You love it you little #####-boy, you love getting ####ed in the ass, I bet you wish I was a man, I bet you wish this was a real ####, you ####ing ######!" And you're getting off on this like you've never gotten off before.... That's still straight.

Hey - I don't make the rules.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I think King Missile said it best:

OK - you've got some guy sucking your ####, even if he's dressed like a beautiful woman, even if he's got the best breast implants you've ever seen, even if you're saying "suck it, bitch, I know you like it you slut, you whore!" ... that's gay.

Conversely, if a woman straps on a dildo and you're dressed up like a woman and you're sucking her #### and she's saying, "You like it don't you, you like sucking my ####, don't you, you little ####ing ######," and she rolls you over and ####s you in the ass and says, "You love it you little #####-boy, you love getting ####ed in the ass, I bet you wish I was a man, I bet you wish this was a real ####, you ####ing ######!" And you're getting off on this like you've never gotten off before.... That's still straight.

Hey - I don't make the rules.

But you will when you are crowned Toxic the Terrible.

PeoplesElbow

A child naturally turns into an adult, a person doesn't doesn't turn into the other sex no matter what they do to themselves. If you sewed on 4 extra arms that wouldn't make you a spider would it?