Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breaking: Complete Panic at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotComs Seth Rich Announcement

Breaking: Complete Panic at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotComs Seth Rich Announcement

Breaking: Complete Panic at Highest Levels of DNC Over Kim DotComs Seth Rich Announcement

Saturday, an anonymous person who works in Washington DC, alleged on 4Chans /pol/ subgroup that high-ranking current and former Democratic Party officials are terrified of the Seth Rich murder investigation.

This comes after internet entrepreneur and hacker, Kim DotCom, admitted on Saturday that he was part of an operation along with Seth Rich to get stolen DNC emails to Wikileaks.

The anonymous post released Saturday reads:

Anons, I work in D.C.

I know for certain that the Seth Rich case has scared the #### out of certain high ranking current and former Democratic Party officials.

This is the reason why they have backed away from impeachment talk. They know the smoking gun is out there, and theyre terrified you will find it, because when you do it will bring the entire DNC, along with a couple of very big name politicians.

It appears that certain DNC thugs were not thorough enough when it came time to cover their tracks. Podesta saying he wanted to make an example of the leaker is a huge smoking gun.
    Were tempted to suggest a conspiracy here but its just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply cant conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

I suggest they start taking up a collection to buy themselves Nike Sneakers, Applesauce and a purple drop cloth.

More... http://www.news.com.au/technology/on...ad96e30a918178

If there was ever a story that I wanted to be true...
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

If ever there was a source that should be dismissed, an anonymous posting on 4chan concerning politics ranks among the highest. If you want information about furry conventions or pictures of butts with sharpies stuck in them then sure, 4chan has you covered.

Last week, Fox 5 DC's report incited a storm of controversy after former D.C. police homicide detective Rod Wheeler stated that there was tangible evidence on murdered Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich's laptop suggesting that he was communicating with Wikileaks prior to his death. The story generated a large amount of outrage, with outlets like the Washington Post and Vice labelling it a "conspiracy theory" and claiming that it had no basis in fact. But details regarding the political affiliation of spokespeople and representatives of the Rich family appear to indicate that the DNC may be prioritizing its own interests, minimizing alleged political elements to the tragedy.

I. Legal Representatives And Spokespeople For Rich Family Have Ties To DNC, Crime Connected Unions
    II. Rich Family's Statements To The Public Are Inconsistent With Those Of Their Representatives
    III. The Investigation Into Rich's Murder Has Been Marked By Incompetence

(go to link for details under each Roman numeral)
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    (go to link for details under each Roman numeral)

OMG Zerohedge ....... ToJAM in 5 .... 4 ... 3 .. 2 . One
    Were tempted to suggest a conspiracy here but its just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply cant conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Quote Originally Posted by Clem72 View Post
    If you want information about furry conventions or pictures of butts with sharpies stuck in them then sure, 4chan has you covered.
    Hey..thanks for the tip!

brb
    You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer. -Frank Zappa

I think it HAS to raise suspicions that a DNC staffer was murdered for unknown reasons right around the time all hell broke loose.
    And that Assange offered a reward for solving it (without confirming anything).
    A botched robbery strikes me as strange because he's shot twice in the back.
    In a neighborhood that hasn't had a murder in - well a long time. You could look it up. Flagler Place and W.
    Hands, face, knees bruised - but nothing stolen.

Yeah - it's suspicious.
    Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post
    I think it HAS to raise suspicions that a DNC staffer was murdered for unknown reasons right around the time all hell broke loose.
    In a neighborhood that hasn't had a murder in - well a long time. You could look it up. Flagler Place and W.

Yeah - it's suspicious.
    I'm sure Wiki just picked a random murder to support getting solved, for no reason.
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SamSpade View Post

Yeah - it's suspicious.
    Dick from the Internet told me that a friend of a friend told him that this wasn't true, that should be good enough for all of you mouth breathing, inbred, cousin kissing good people. (His words, not mine)
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Members who have read this thread: 59