“To put it quite simply: If you are white trash, this is the perfect night out for you!”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
“To put it quite simply: If you are white trash, this is the perfect night out for you!” Chu wrote in one review of a Japanese restaurant. “This establishment is definitely not authentic by any stretch of any imagination and perfect for those low class folks who believe this is a real night out. Over salted and greasy food. Side note: employees are Chinese, not Japanese.”

Other reviews by Chu, who identified herself as a Chinese-American on the website, focused on her prowess to evaluate a Japanese rice cake as an authentic critic.

“Remember: I am Asian,” Chu wrote. “I know mochi. These are not good and overpriced. They are ice cream mochi which are small in size and easily become freezer burned if not stored well … I guess if you were a white person who has clue what mochi is, this would be fine for you.”

In another review of a movie theater, Chu called the employees there “barely educated morons trying to manage snack orders for the obese” while trying to do simple math.

“Unfortunately it’s this or the Hanover Nugget but heaven forbid the Nugget get movies which pander to the masses,” Chu wrote. “You’ve got no choice and like a fool I remain in line with all the other idiots.”

Yale dean loves diversity except for ‘white trash’

:jameo:

damn there is a whole lot of hatred in that one .......

Clem72

Side note: employees are Chinese, not Japanese.

Guess we better not employ any Hispanic people in pizza shops, or white people in a soul food establishment.

Reminds me of an old sailor buddy who knew some phrases from time spent in Japanese ports. He would often try them out of the waitresses from the Hibachi grill and let's just say it was less awkward that the waitress was Korean or Chinese and didn't speak any Japanese than it would have been if they did.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
guess we better not employ any hispanic people in pizza shops, or white people in a soul food establishment.

Reminds me of an old sailor buddy who knew some phrases from time spent in japanese ports. He would often try them out of the waitresses from the hibachi grill and let's just say it was less awkward that the waitress was korean or chinese and didn't speak any japanese than it would have been if they did.

hashi!!! Hashi!!!