Explosion at Rock concert in Manchester.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Terrorist attack. Makes you wonder when Britain intends to admit the problem and do something about it. Any word from the Muslim Mayor of London? Or the lefty sympathizer the French just elected?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Terrorist attack. Makes you wonder when Britain intends to admit the problem and do something about it. Any word from the Muslim Mayor of London? Or the lefty sympathizer the French just elected?

They'll find a way to blame Trump.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The apologists on FB were insisting that the police had definitely said it was an amplifier or speaker blowing up. BUUTTT, the explosion actually happened just outside the venue and a suspected 2nd device was located and detonated in a controlled explosion. I love it when I see one person say "Mulisms!" and someone calls them an "Idiot racist".

Ariana Grande is most definitely NOT "rock".

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

The quote will probably be "Allahu Ackbar!"

b23hqb

PREMO Member
22 dead. Over 50 wounded, mostly teens, kids, etc. What kind of concert happens at 0100 anywhere on a Monday night? And one where parents let their kids attend at that hour? Just wonderin'......

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
22 dead. Over 50 wounded, mostly teens, kids, etc. What kind of concert happens at 0100 anywhere on a Monday night? And one where parents let their kids attend at that hour? Just wonderin'......

The concert was over and the explosion happened around 10:30PM Manchester time. Keep wonderin'.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
import 10's of Thouands of Muslims .... deny there is any problem with Islamist's .... bury 10 yrs worth of sexual abuse and rape

you get crap like this

Restitution

How do we know this is even "terrorism?"

Could it be that this was the work of yet another disgruntled Ariana Grande ticket holder???

Hijinx

How do we know this is even "terrorism?"

Could it be that this was the work of yet another disgruntled Ariana Grande ticket holder???

Yeah---probably. Makes sense. Just a pissed off ticket buyer with a suicide bomb.

you wouldn't want to make a bet on that would you?

PsyOps

Pixelated
An 8 year old child was butchered in this attack. These people are the worst kind of cowards. This is what gives them purpose; butchering innocent children. And we have people that want to coddle these animals.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The concert was over and the explosion happened around 10:30PM Manchester time. Keep wonderin'.

I am well aware of the five hour time differential. A report I read last night at 2200, EDT, stated, in the blurb, that it was at 0120 as the fans were leaving the concert in an exit/foyer area. That's what I based my comment on. Maybe that time was intended to be a timeline/update.

Last edited:

SamSpade

[ I guess I am glad SOMEONE decided to comment on the biggest news story of the day, instead of yet another fairy tale about Trump and Russians ]

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
[ I guess I am glad SOMEONE decided to comment on the biggest news story of the day, instead of yet another fairy tale about Trump and Russians ]

Honestly, these attacks on Europe are becoming so commonplace that they're like...ho hum, another day. :yawn:

Maybe at some point they'll figure it out and get themselves a government that wants to protect them from this sort of thing and doesn't throw the doors wide open and welcome these freaks in with open arms. Stupid France had a great opportunity to elect a president who would fight against terrorism and the Frenchies said, "Nah, we're good. We like it this way." London allowed so many in that they now have a Muslim mayor.

So, frankly, #### 'em.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't understand - it's all over the Internet that it's somehow bigoted to think this has ANYTHING to do with allowing so many Muslims into your country.

The internet is stupid.

You cannot reason with these people, they just go blank and recite their lines. You can't even ask them a simple question without them going all TJ on you and baring their fangs.