Krispy Kreme

TPD

the poor dad
At the least, a Mexican restaurant.

The newest Mexican eatery is now open just south of Spring Ridge - the old Charlie's Deli building. Surprised I have not seen a thread on here commenting about how great it is! :sarcasm:

Anywho, maybe that is where the donuts can go...

red_explorer

Tpd, that place is awesome!!!!! I was there with the Z family on Mothers Day. Incredibly good! Even had food I felt safe eating!

officeguy

Totally disagree. I've never gotten a fresh doughnut from Dunkin, ever. Krispy Kreme doughnuts are fresh off of the conveyor belt. No comparison.

They suck right off the conveyor belt.

Krispy creme was a thing maybe 15 years ago. I remember they opened one and cars were backed up 1/2 mile up the road. I was just shaking my head as you can get a perfectly good donut across the street at dunkin.

Kinnakeet

They suck right off the conveyor belt.

Krispy creme was a thing maybe 15 years ago. I remember they opened one and cars were backed up 1/2 mile up the road. I was just shaking my head as you can get a perfectly good donut across the street at dunkin.

I agree dunkin way better..ever been to duck donuts in nags head? dont try it they suck real bad the donut part makes me think what it would be like to eat a grease covered sponge..sorry about the rant Im hung over..cash me owl dare...lol:razz:

Clem72

I prefer Donut Connection, when they are fresh, to DD. Winchell's was my favorite back in the day.