Thread: St. Mary's Co. Gov. Launches Animal Shelter Survey

St. Mary's Co. Gov. Launches Animal Shelter Survey

St. Mary's County Government is seeking input from citizens to determine options regarding a proposed animal shelter.

Citizens and interested stakeholders can go to http://www.stmarysmd.com/shelter/ to take part in a special online animal shelter survey. Responses will be used to develop plans and decide next steps in the process.

Participation in the survey is voluntary and no identifiable participant information (i.e. name, address, phone number, etc.) will be collected.

Quote Originally Posted by Editor View Post
    St. Mary's County Government is seeking input from citizens to determine options regarding a proposed animal shelter.

Citizens and interested stakeholders can go to http://www.stmarysmd.com/shelter/ to take part in a special online animal shelter survey. Responses will be used to develop plans and decide next steps in the process.

Participation in the survey is voluntary and no identifiable participant information (i.e. name, address, phone number, etc.) will be collected.
    Animals are God's creations. After all, a Dog is God spelled backwards. I highly recommend a do not kill shelter!

Quote Originally Posted by 3CATSAILOR View Post
    Animals are God's creations. After all, a Dog is God spelled backwards. I highly recommend a do not kill shelter!
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

:bump: I hope people take the time to complete the survey, regardless of opinion.

Members who have read this thread: 20