What Liberals Want

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
"I’m tired of being told how bad America is by leftwing millionaires like Michael Moore, George Soros and Hollywood entertainers who live in luxury because of the opportunities America offers. In thirty years, if they get their way, the United States will have the religious freedom and women’s rights of Saudi Arabia, the economy of Zimbabwe, the freedom of the press of China, the crime and violence of Mexico, the tolerance for Gay people of Iran, and the freedom of speech of Venezuela. Won’t multiculturalism be beautiful?" ( Robert A. Hall)

tommyjo

That's a REALLY stupid quote to post...did you even bother to read it before you posted it?

Who has been THE individual in this country who has spent the past two years proclaiming what a horrible place America is? Need a hint? It is the same dumbass who used the term "American carnage" in his poorly attended inaugural address. BTW...even his campaign slogan denigrated our country (not that you understood).

Who just proposed a budget that would cause the debt to skyrocket? That same dumbass.

Freedom of religion is for everyone...not just Catholics...or don't you get what "freedom" means?

Yeah...that was a REALLY dumb quote to post...

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Who has been THE individual in this country who has spent the past two years proclaiming what a horrible place America is? .

Oh that's easy....ole Buck Ofama hisself, with backup from his wife, of course. And it was 8 years of it..not just 2.

HTH

This_person

Oh that's easy....ole Buck Ofama hisself, with backup from his wife, of course. And it was 8 years of it..not just 2.

HTH

I think Obama goes back a lot more than 2 years. He thought the country was so bad it didn't just need improved, it needed fundamental transformation. The very fundamentals of the country were wrong, not just some things that needed to be improved upon.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That's a REALLY stupid quote to post...did you even bother to read it before you posted it?

Who has been THE individual in this country who has spent the past two years proclaiming what a horrible place America is? Need a hint? It is the same dumbass who used the term "American carnage" in his poorly attended inaugural address. BTW...even his campaign slogan denigrated our country (not that you understood).

Who just proposed a budget that would cause the debt to skyrocket? That same dumbass.

Freedom of religion is for everyone...not just Catholics...or don't you get what "freedom" means?

Good morning, Starshine! The earth says helloooooo......

SamSpade

Good morning, Starshine! The earth says helloooooo......

I think it's funny that my kids think that's just a quote from Willy Wonka.

And of course, my youngest gets flummoxed halfway through "Good morning Starshine.....................it's Earth Day!".

SamSpade

Who has been THE individual in this country who has spent the past two years proclaiming what a horrible place America is?

And who are the throngs of persons MAKING it bad?
Telling us everything bad about this nation IS the standard operating procedure of the left - that we founded this nation on racism, on violence, on everything bad.
That the American Dream is raw greed. That we've been wrong in just about every conflict of our sordid history.
Their slogan might as well be "Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa, Mea Maximus Culpa".

And since when does the President's proposed budget ever pass? Even one of Obama's was voted down *unanimously*.
And when was the last budget even PASSED? And how much debt did the last President add to our debt burden?

You know - sometimes I do think you post drunk. How did Catholics become part of the discussion?
I mean, you didn't even mention the Two-Seed-in-the-Spirit Predestinarian Baptists!
Or are you ignorant enough to think Catholic and Christian are somehow completely interchangeable?

luvmygdaughters

Well, HELLO SUNSHINE!!!!!:party: Its always a party when you show up!!