Rare glimpse of Dem sanity

stgislander

PREMO Member
She's up for re-election next year in a state that went for Trump. What else CAN she say? :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

“There’s two things that are happening that I think really challenge us,” she said in a video posted by NTK Network. “One is the resist movement. Which is, you know, nothing. Just resist, right? Don’t do anything, just resist.”

Heitkamp continued: “Well, I think that’s a waste of my time. Why would I be there if all I’m there to do is say no? So that’s not persuasive.”

And she's right - anti-Trumping just to be doing it is a waste of time and completely pointless. What does that even mean, "resist"? Resist what? How? Apparently the kids think it means "hold your breath until you turn blue" - that always worked with Mommy and Dad, and it works with college administration, so why wouldn't it work in getting Trump impeached?

Hijinx

Heitkamp continued: “Well, I think that’s a waste of my time. Why would I be there if all I’m there to do is say no? So that’s not persuasive.”

But has she actually voted that way. Has she ever broken with the party on any vote?

Talk is cheap.

Seems she voted for Gorsuch and some other Trump candidates for cabinet positions.

Last edited: