The left will have a feeding frenzy on this

PsyOps

Pixelated
Trump just gave his speech to NATO. This will be the new feeding frenzy for the left to freak out over, for two reason:

1. Trump slammed NATO members for being fiscally irresponsible; not paying their fair share as compared to America, and some not paying their bill to NATO at all.

2. There is a video already making the rounds of Trump pushing a member aside, rather roughly, to position himself center stage for a photo op.

The second point honestly does not look good. But I have no doubt the MSM is going to flip out over it.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Has there been anything about his trip to Israel?

It was covered live, mostly on Fox. I switched back and forth between Fox, CNN,and MSNBC. CNN and MSNBC were largely covering the 'collusion' news. In fact those two networks were barely covering the Manchester bombing because the collusion story was apparently more important to them.

Toxick

Splat
Who cares what you guys are talking about.

I wanna hear more about this handshake-showdown with Macron!

Toxick

Splat
2. There is a video already making the rounds of Trump pushing a member aside, rather roughly, to position himself center stage for a photo op.

The second point honestly does not look good. But I have no doubt the MSM is going to flip out over it.

They most certainly are.

And now that I've finally been able to see the video clip of this merciless act of aggression, it's much ado about nothing.

Color me surprised - the media is having a cow about some imagined horse####.

Of course all the Trump haters are positively convinced that he is pushing and shoving his way to the front, while anyone who looks can see that Markovich has his arm around Trump's back and he's clearly guiding him forward, and Trump grabs his arm, and slaps his back in a friendly gesture - after which Markovich is clearly smiling.

Trump - I'll bet that son of a bitch had two scoops of ice cream at lunch too. Narcissistic glutton!

hotbikermama40

They most certainly are.

And now that I've finally been able to see the video clip of this merciless act of aggression, it's much ado about nothing.

Color me surprised - the media is having a cow about some imagined horse####.

Of course all the Trump haters are positively convinced that he is pushing and shoving his way to the front, while anyone who looks can see that Markovich has his arm around Trump's back and he's clearly guiding him forward, and Trump grabs his arm, and slaps his back in a friendly gesture - after which Markovich is clearly smiling.

Trump - I'll bet that son of a bitch had two scoops of ice cream at lunch too. Narcissistic glutton!

:evil: