Simply Fit Board

hitchicken

I only know one person who modified it in some way and used as a 'skimboard' at the beach. They loved it.

This is just IMHO, but for weight loss, I believe exercise is overrated. Jogging 2 mph for 30 minutes only gets you 100 cals (depending on weight, incline, etc.) That's not even a whole bagel. Real weight loss is achieved by consuming fewer calories than your body burns. There are many software programs and apps to help you determined cals eaten vs cals burned. Your body naturally burns 1800 to 2000 cals just to stay alive. I have a gram scale with TARE function. I weigh everything. Will you go to bed a little hungry? Is consuming fewer cals hard? Does it take tremendous willpower? Will you mess up sometimes? Will it take a long time? Can you keep the weight off? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I only know one person who modified it in some way and used as a 'skimboard' at the beach. They loved it.

This is just IMHO, but for weight loss, I believe exercise is overrated. Jogging 2 mph for 30 minutes only gets you 100 cals (depending on weight, incline, etc.) That's not even a whole bagel. Real weight loss is achieved by consuming fewer calories than your body burns. There are many software programs and apps to help you determined cals eaten vs cals burned. Your body naturally burns 1800 to 2000 cals just to stay alive. I have a gram scale with TARE function. I weigh everything. Will you go to bed a little hungry? Is consuming fewer cals hard? Does it take tremendous willpower? Will you mess up sometimes? Will it take a long time? Can you keep the weight off? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and yes.

For toning, not weight loss.

For toning, not weight loss.
You can accomplish the same muscle responses from using a slight squat form, holding weights in each hand and twisting your torso. Adjusting your stance or the angle of your arms as you twist will engage the muscles differently. If you don't already have hand weights hold soup cans. Holding weights requires you to pay attention to your form and offer resistance.