Are you this angry?

PsyOps

Pixelated
The first thought that popped into my head, when I saw this, was... are people going to get so angry and fed up with our governments doing very little to nothing about this problem, that they will take matters into their own hands? This is one of the reasons I voted for Trump. He wants to block all refugees and migrants from these countries that are breeding these terrorists, until we can get a grip on how to stop the madness. They are now going after our children. Butchering children! This just doesn't have proper words to describe this kind of evil.

Are you feeling this angry?

[video=youtube;38Ia9fWk07Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38Ia9fWk07Y[/video]

Last edited:

hotbikermama40

Angry, yes...and sickened, horrified and saddened and so very grateful that my country's presidency begins with the 'Mr.' not the 'Mrs.' salutation

Hijinx

Angry, yes...and sickened, horrified and saddened and so very grateful that my country's presidency begins with the 'Mr.' not the 'Mrs.' salutation

This man is probably under arrest now for hate speech.
He is right, but in England he isn't allowed free speech

The UN is pushing for hate speech laws all around the world.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
This man is probably under arrest now for hate speech.
He is right, but in England he isn't allowed free speech

The UN is pushing for hate speech laws all around the world.

More than likely… And he's only looking out for his own people.

The ####ing political class in all these ####ing countries need to be gotten rid of along with the ####ing terrorists themselves

Hijinx

More than likely… And he's only looking out for his own people.

The ####ing political class in all these ####ing countries need to be gotten rid of along with the ####ing terrorists themselves

Including the political class in America. or perhaps even more so the political class in America.