ICE agents eat at restaurant — then detain the workers

b23hqb

PREMO Member
So sad, too bad. That happens to a good number of people - being detained until the po-po sort things out, Americans or not, legal or not - just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

“It’s really sad,” she told MLive. “It scares the whole community. Today’s a great indication even if you have your documentation, and you’re at the wrong place at the wrong time, you can still be at risk.”

It happens to all kinds, lady. The nature of the law and order beast. And it can suck.

Hijinx

So sad, too bad. That happens to a good number of people - being detained until the po-po sort things out, Americans or not, legal or not - just being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

“It’s really sad,” she told MLive. “It scares the whole community. Today’s a great indication even if you have your documentation, and you’re at the wrong place at the wrong time, you can still be at risk.”

It happens to all kinds, lady. The nature of the law and order beast. And it can suck.

Doesn't sound like their roots are as deep as some thought.

officeguy

The police state is upon us.

If the worker had his green-card on him, the only acceptable length of detention is for whatever time it takes him to get it out of his wallet.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I have my driver's license on me when I'm out and about. What's the problem? Are immigrants special or something, and they don't have to have ID?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
I have my driver's license on me when I'm out and about. What's the problem? Are immigrants special or something, and they don't have to have ID?

To them, so many in the immigrant and minority population, it is just such a discriminatory hassle to HAVE to carry your ID, like most people of common sense do.