Leakers and Journalists Are Destroying Our Republic

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The latest, at this typing, is that Jared Kushner is under investigation by the FBI. Here's the headline at CNN of an article signed by no less than four authors (it takes a village) --Evan Perez, Pamela Brown, Shimon Prokupecz and Gloria Borger: "FBI Russia investigation looking at Kushner role."

Uh-oh.

Who leaked that and what did they tell them about the president's son-in-law? Has Jared been selling us out to Putin? It certainly sounds that way.

Well, not really. Look no further than the second and third paragraph and you discover:

Points of focus that pertain to Kushner include: the Trump campaign's 2016 data analytics operation; his relationship with former national security adviser Michael Flynn; and Kushner's own contacts with Russians, according to US officials [ i. e. leakers] briefed on the probe.

There is no indication Kushner is currently a target of the probe and there are no allegations he committed any wrongdoing. [bolds mine]

In other words, there's no there there other than leaks that continue to pour out even after the installation of the supposedly confidential investigation by Special Counsel Mueller. How repellent and, frankly, illegal is that? Has Mueller launched a leak probe of his own? He should.

Hijinx

The latest, at this typing, is that Jared Kushner is under investigation by the FBI. Here's the headline at CNN of an article signed by no less than four authors (it takes a village) --Evan Perez, Pamela Brown, Shimon Prokupecz and Gloria Borger: "FBI Russia investigation looking at Kushner role."

Uh-oh.

Who leaked that and what did they tell them about the president's son-in-law? Has Jared been selling us out to Putin? It certainly sounds that way.

Well, not really. Look no further than the second and third paragraph and you discover:

Points of focus that pertain to Kushner include: the Trump campaign's 2016 data analytics operation; his relationship with former national security adviser Michael Flynn; and Kushner's own contacts with Russians, according to US officials [ i. e. leakers] briefed on the probe.

There is no indication Kushner is currently a target of the probe and there are no allegations he committed any wrongdoing. [bolds mine]

In other words, there's no there there other than leaks that continue to pour out even after the installation of the supposedly confidential investigation by Special Counsel Mueller. How repellent and, frankly, illegal is that? Has Mueller launched a leak probe of his own? He should.

The reporter and leakers appear to me to be the only ones still interested in this Russian BS.
Most everyone else has tired of it.

With good reason.