Attention Leonardtown Residents!

DeeJay

Administrator
Staff member
Holiday Trash and Recycling Notice
Holiday Pickup
Memorial Day, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day is Monday, May 29th, so remember to slide your TRASH and RECYCLING pickup day ONE DAY FORWARD.

For example, trash pickup scheduled for Monday will slide forward to Tuesday, Tuesday pick up will slide to Wednesday, Wednesday to Thursday, and so on for the rest of the week.

RECYCLING will also slide forward next week and be picked up on Thursday.

Clem72

Holiday Trash and Recycling Notice
Holiday Pickup
Memorial Day, May 29, 2017

Memorial Day is Monday, May 29th, so remember to slide your TRASH and RECYCLING pickup day ONE DAY FORWARD.

For example, trash pickup scheduled for Monday will slide forward to Tuesday, Tuesday pick up will slide to Wednesday, Wednesday to Thursday, and so on for the rest of the week.

RECYCLING will also slide forward next week and be picked up on Thursday.

For which services? WM? Goode? SMS?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
For which services? WM? Goode? SMS?

Leonardtown has their own municipal trash service. This notice is for Ltown residents ONLY. Everyone else, do whatever your trash service said to do for holiday pickup.

Clem72

Leonardtown has their own municipal trash service. This notice is for Ltown residents ONLY. Everyone else, do whatever your trash service said to do for holiday pickup.

Ah, okay. Must be for just part of Ltown as I have family in the 20650 with a Ltown address that have to use commercial trash pickup.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ah, okay. Must be for just part of Ltown as I have family in the 20650 with a Ltown address that have to use commercial trash pickup.

They contract with Affordable Refuse - not sure if it's all of Ltown or just parts of it.

BernieP

Resident PIA
The TOWN of LEONARDTOWN, not the zipcode

BTW Vria, our trash service doesn't say a damn thing. They show up when they feel like. Sometimes they slide a day, sometimes 2, sometimes no slide.