Spam from Kevin Kaminetz

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Dee Jay --

Under Donald Trump, hate and fear are rising in America – terrorizing immigrants in our country. Sadly, it has even come here to Maryland.

I recently met a woman who shared with me that, just after the 2016 election, she walked out of her home to discover a rock had been thrown through her car’s windshield. It was wrapped in a note that said: “Go home. Trump won.”

A few weeks ago in Baltimore City, a young father with no criminal record – who has been here since he was a teenager – was arrested by ICE agents after dropping off his son at school.
These are not isolated incidents. They demand a response.

From his first week in office, President Trump has unapologetically targeted immigrants, while attempting to ban refugees from entering the United States.

Now, the three Republicans on the Baltimore County Council are trying to infect our state with Trumpism. But that’s not who we are as Marylanders.

I signed a very straightforward executive order to support immigrant communities in Baltimore County by allowing our police department to do its job without interference from the Trump administration. It upholds the Constitution, even as court after court determines that President Trump’s actions are unconstitutional.

But this bit of common sense is being met with resistance. The Baltimore County Council will hold a hearing on a bill specifically designed to revoke the protections we have put in place. I have promised to veto this legislation – or anything like it that comes across my desk.

Unfortunately, it’s not just the Baltimore County Council. While Republican leaders across the country speak out against President’s anti-immigrant actions, Governor Larry Hogan is – once again – remaining silent.

Even worse, he denounced reasonable protections proposed by the General Assembly, calling the efforts “absurd” and “outrageous.”

Today, I am asking you to join me and commit to fighting back. Add your name to the petition to stand against hatred and bigotry. Keep Trumpism out of Maryland!

This issue is too important for citizens to remain silent – much less our state’s leader.

I’d like to stay connected and keep our conversation going. For the latest updates, please be sure to follow me on Twitter, or on Facebook.

Sincerely,

By Authority: Committee for Kamenetz, Sheldon Caplan, Treasurer.

Well, no, Kevin, I will not be voting for you. For one thing, you freaking spammed me. For another, your anecdotes are played out and boring. Most importantly, you're just another progbot with no interest in the safety of the people of Maryland. (Not to mention, I don't even live in B'more and have no idea how you dug up my email address.) Neither your spam nor your website even say what position you're running for. I'm guessing it's to retain your County Executive position, but I had to dig to find even that.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Well, no, Kevin, I will not be voting for you. For one thing, you freaking spammed me. For another, your anecdotes are played out and boring. Most importantly, you're just another progbot with no interest in the safety of the people of Maryland. (Not to mention, I don't even live in B'more and have no idea how you dug up my email address.) Neither your spam nor your website even say what position you're running for. I'm guessing it's to retain your County Executive position, but I had to dig to find even that.

That's tame compared to the Virginia LT Governor's campaign ads on TV.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The same Kevin Kaminetz that cannot account for over $7.2 MM that was earmarked for Baltimore schools. The same Kevin Kaminetz that steadfastly refused to allow school funds t be allocated for retro fitting Baltimore City schools with A/C. The same KK that is using the baltimore county.gov website to attack Larry Hogan on the sick leave veto.

Dude's a shiatbag and could die in a fire with a laundry list of illegal alien apologists.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
The same Kevin Kaminetz that cannot account for over $7.2 MM that was earmarked for Baltimore schools. The same Kevin Kaminetz that steadfastly refused to allow school funds t be allocated for retro fitting Baltimore City schools with A/C. The same KK that is using the baltimore county.gov website to attack Larry Hogan on the sick leave veto.

Dude's a shiatbag and could die in a fire with a laundry list of illegal alien apologists.

I'm having trouble getting a sense for how you feel about him.

Hijinx

In all honesty if he is running in baltimore this crap will go over big. he is playing to his public.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Baltimore will vote for whoever is the Democrat. They don't look beyond that.

Funny that the democrats are always harping on not going back to the wild west days, when, in actuality, cities run by democrats are literately just like the old wild west days. Lots of crimes and gangs. Lots of illegal activities. Lots of elected officials malfeasance. Lots of lawlessness. Lots of infrastructure deterioration. Lot and lots and lots. Only difference, no more horse, and no more buggy.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Don't you worry about it little lady, I'll take care of signing you up

hugs and kisses
Kevin Kamenetz (D)