Students take over TJ's alma mater

tommyjo

Poor little Ivy League Lite...just can't handle it being pointed out what a low IQ and how led around by the nose he is by all those far right wing propaganda sites...

He rails against climate change...but doesn't understand the definitions...

He yelps for joy every time some criminal is shot...but acts like little kids never ever get hurt in gun accidents or violence...

Poor poor Ivy League Lite...sucks when you realize everything Fox, Red State and Ace of Spades tells you is nothing but propaganda...go ahead...lash out...it is the last bastion of the truly stupid.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Poor little Ivy League Lite...just can't handle it being pointed out what a low IQ and how led around by the nose he is by all those far right wing propaganda sites...

He yelps for joy every time some criminal is shot...but acts like little kids never ever get hurt in gun accidents or violence...

Poor poor Ivy League Lite...sucks when you realize everything Fox, Red State and Ace of Spades tells you is nothing but propaganda...go ahead...lash out...it is the last bastion of the truly stupid.

So... all that blather and you've got nothing to say about the referenced article. You really are a douche nozzle.

Hijinx

So... all that blather and you've got nothing to say about the referenced article. You really are a douche nozzle.

She talks about Propaganda and believes everything the New York Slimes and WaPo plaster on their toilet paper rags.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Lmao. You sure are special.

Hijinx

:lol: The smug, whining, elitist lefties already put a 150 year old entertainment company out of biz. Now, they have created their own circus. If I didn't live it, and see it for myself, I would never believe it. God bless, America.

They need to send the SWAT team in there and lock up the whole stinking brain dead bunch.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
— “I’m tellin’ you, you’re speakin’ to your ancestor, all right? We been here before you. We built these cities, we had civilization way before you ever had … comin’ out your caves.”

that is straight out of Farakhan's Nation of Islam .....

Africans uplifted the white neanderthals living in caves in Pre-History .... and to repay the kindness, whites stole fire and ran off

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
— “I’m tellin’ you, you’re speakin’ to your ancestor, all right? We been here before you. We built these cities, we had civilization way before you ever had … comin’ out your caves.”

that is straight out of Farakhan's Nation of Islam .....

Africans uplifted the white neanderthals living in caves in Pre-History .... and to repay the kindness, whites stole fire and ran off

We was Kangs.jpg

'N Sheit!