AP FACT CHECK: President Trump and his mistold NATO tales

tommyjo

Here is the latest made up crap from our President. He has as tight a grasp on reality as most on here...no wonder you all voted for this ineptness. I took out the stuff that didn't deal directly with Trump..

https://www.apnews.com/a9403118ef94...K:-President-Trump-and-his-mistold-NATO-tales

Is our President (note to the dumbasses that I said "our President") the most uninformed person every to hold the office? Or is he just playing to the most uninformed and ignorant of our citizens? Neither scenario bodes well for the future of our country.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hijinx

Please post the entire article next time. TIA

You mean you guys read that? When I saw TJ in the title I just scrolled right on by. From past performances I feel ist isn't worth the time and effort when she post thse long hate screeds.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You mean you guys read that? When I saw TJ in the title I just scrolled right on by. From past performances I feel ist isn't worth the time and effort when she post thse long hate screeds.

Of course i didn't read it. Just pointing to her repeated violations of forum rule about copyrighted material.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is our President (note to the dumbasses that I said "our President") the most uninformed person every to hold the office? Or is he just playing to the most uninformed and ignorant of our citizens? Neither scenario bodes well for the future of our country.

Actually, it's you and the rest of the ignorant haters who are uninformed. Try pulling your head out of your ass and stop gobbling up leftwing biased "news". See how that works for you.

Sapidus

Actually, it's you and the rest of the ignorant haters who are uninformed. Try pulling your head out of your ass and stop gobbling up leftwing biased "news". See how that works for you.
All youhabe to do is read his tweets and his quotes. Plus the reaction from the leaders he meets with. There is no spin or fake news. He shows us everyday how incompetent and uninformed he is. There is no need to read the opinions of journalists. It's all right there for everyone to see from his behavior

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Plus the reaction from the leaders he meets with.

Um, by all accounts he does just fine with foreign leaders and they respect him in a way they never did Obama. But I don't expect someone who gets their "news" from Buzzfeed and late night comedians to realize that.

I find it hilarious that you, some loser on the internet, is trying to say that a successful businessman and President of the United States is "incompetent and uninformed". :roflmao: If you do not understand why anyone would be amused by that, it just proves my point.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
All youhabe to do is read his tweets and his quotes. Plus the reaction from the leaders he meets with. There is no spin or fake news. He shows us everyday how incompetent and uninformed he is. There is no need to read the opinions of journalists. It's all right there for everyone to see from his behavior

That probably explains the gracious welcomes he received and all the positive remarks various leaders offered after they met him.

Er...wait...what?

Well..except for the has-been Merkel of course...she knows she's going to be toast at the polls soon enough.

Last edited:

Hijinx

You sure missed seeing it for 8 years. Incompetence should have been Obama's middle name.

Restitution

Of course i didn't read it. Just pointing to her repeated violations of forum rule about copyrighted material.

No need to worry. I am sure someone will be right along to do absolutely nothing about it :yay: Ya' know.... clicks and all

He shows us everyday how incompetent and uninformed he is.

And yet he is still YOUR President! Chaps your azz doesn't it? He must be doing something right huh....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No need to worry. I am sure someone will be right along to do absolutely nothing about it :yay: Ya' know.... clicks and all

I was going to do absolutely nothing about it just because you're a crappy little douche nozzle and the very last thing I want you to "think" is that you snarked and bawled and got your way like some toddler.

What the adults on this forum do is report the post and bring it to my attention. When you become a big boy, please do grownup things like that.

PS, you pay precisely zero for your forum entertainment - you're not even a Premo member - and you want to make snide comments about us trying to make money toward the upkeep of the site??? Seriously??

Last edited: