Hamburgers

jg21

Watching the Triple D show on hamburger joints last night, I became hungry for a good diner/dive hamburger. Are there any places in SOMD you'd recommend? Not interested in chains or fast food - and I certainly don't want to receive a napkin message from some Red Robin lady - I'm just looking for a local place that serves a good hamburger/cheeseburger.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Pardon little peasant me for recommending a chain, but personally I like Red Robin.

And for the price I'd rather be able to sit down and enjoy it with the stack of onion rings more so than fishing it out of a greasy bag from five guys.

black dog

Free America
My kid loves Red Robin, I tend to hit Fuddruckers in Annapolis when I see family and friends that still live there. Yes it's a chain and it's not as good as when they used to butcher in each restaurant, but the burgers are cooked the way you order it and you add fixing the way you like.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Watching the Triple D show on hamburger joints last night, I became hungry for a good diner/dive hamburger. Are there any places in SOMD you'd recommend? Not interested in chains or fast food - and I certainly don't want to receive a napkin message from some Red Robin lady - I'm just looking for a local place that serves a good hamburger/cheeseburger. Thanks for any suggestions.

It was a sugar packet.

Now I need to fire up the grill and make some burgers.

jg21

Thanks for the suggestions. Never tried Fuddruckers; I'll give them a shot next time I'm up that way.

lovinmaryland

Believe it or not Silver Diner in Waldorf has a kick ass burger. I always opt for the "make your own burger" swiss cheese, sautéed cremini mushrooms & onions, bacon, arugula, tomato, and mayonnaise. Its insanely good! Nice and juicy. You can also sub out meats there like bison or lamb...if that's your thing. I stick w/ good ol beef :yum:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 249

jg21

Believe it or not Silver Diner in Waldorf has a kick ass burger. I always opt for the "make your own burger" swiss cheese, sautéed cremini mushrooms & onions, bacon, arugula, tomato, and mayonnaise. Its insanely good! Nice and juicy. You can also sub out meats there like bison or lamb...if that's your thing. I stick w/ good ol beef :yum:
Thanks, I'll make a run up there to try it out.