BLM: Teen viciously blown by armed victim (who was a Customs official, by the way).

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
BLM: Teen viciously blown away by armed victim (who was a Customs official, by the way).

BLM Arcadia.jpg

http://ktla.com/2017/05/27/off-duty...ho-allegedly-attempted-to-rob-him-in-arcadia/

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
"Reshawna Myricks told KTLA her son wouldn’t have been involved in a robbery.

“I know my child, that’s not my child,” she said."

Um, no Reshawna, that is your child and you should be held accountable for the actions of the little thuglet you squirted out. Had the little POS been raised properly, he wouldn't be dead, now would he? Now the officer has to live with the memory of taking the life of another human, as worthless as it may have been.

black dog

Free America
Moral or the story is, be careful whom you point a gun at, they may be willing to shoot you dead.
It's a shame all three weren't killed during the robbery.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Let me tell you what pisses me off the most about this ####:

The pic of little Darius the BLM scumbag posted? Yeah, that's about 10 years old. Read the story and you see what the punk really looked like.

darius-smith.jpg

Expect that photo to get scrubbed and never be in another report of this incident. The press is trying to manipulate you into thinking this was some innocent child who was gunned down by the bad po-po.

"Mah boah a gut boah."

Yeah, bitch, no he wasn't. Somebody needs to put a bullet in that ignorant sow, too. And PS, the other ignorant sow saying that he was "just being a teenager"? Good grief. Bomb that whole neighborhood.

Hijinx

The pic of little Darius the BLM scumbag posted? Yeah, that's about 10 years old. Read the story and you see what the punk really looked like.

View attachment 118663

Expect that photo to get scrubbed and never be in another report of this incident. The press is trying to manipulate you into thinking this was some innocent child who was gunned down by the bad po-po.

"Mah boah a gut boah."

Yeah, bitch, no he wasn't. Somebody needs to put a bullet in that ignorant sow, too. And PS, the other ignorant sow saying that he was "just being a teenager"? Good grief. Bomb that whole neighborhood.

I was a teen ager once.
Had access to all kinds of guns
Never tried to rob anyone.

black dog

Free America
I was a teen ager once.
Had access to all kinds of guns
Never tried to rob anyone.

It's funny how that works, if any of my Father's kids ventured into his gun cabinet there most likely would have been pain and maybe disfigurement involved.
But it wouldn't have been from a gun.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Now where have we seen the press do that before? Hmmmm?