Fox News Poll: Trump approval down

tommyjo

Even Fox has Trump's poll numbers falling? How come that didn't get reported on somd.com...that bastion of truth??

American voters disagree with President Trump’s firing of FBI Director James Comey, think the dismissal was for self-serving reasons, and approve of a special counsel being appointed to investigate Russian government efforts to influence the election and the Trump campaign. In addition, a majority opposes the Republican plan to replace Obamacare.

That’s according to a new Fox News Poll of registered voters nationwide.

The last month took a toll on the president’s ratings. The poll finds 40 percent of voters approve of the job Trump is doing, down from 45 percent last month. Disapproval is up 5 points to 53 percent.

Some of the drop in approval comes from Republicans, as just 81 percent approve of the president. GOP approval had been between 84-87 percent during Trump’s first three months in office. Plus, his approval among whites without a college degree went from 62 percent last month to 53 percent now. Working-class whites were a key voting bloc for him in the election (66 percent backed Trump according to the Fox News Exit Poll).

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...voters-support-special-counsel-on-russia.html

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
even fox has trump's poll numbers falling? How come that didn't get reported on somd.com...that bastion of truth??

ahem!

overrated Overhated.jpg

littlelady

God bless the USA
Fox is going Left. We stopped watching for the most part. Hub still watches FoxBiz during the day. A good news network to watch (that probably most don't know about) is One America News. You are welcome. I hope you feel better tomorrow. :smile:

Last edited:

SamSpade

Even Fox has Trump's poll numbers falling? How come that didn't get reported on somd.com...that bastion of truth??

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...voters-support-special-counsel-on-russia.html

Because - very much unlike YOU - when the weekend comes, we return to our lives. We respond to threads as they merit our attention and it's not necessary to report everything we see.

It's not all about YOU. Politics is not my religion, and if I skip a few days, so the hell what?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Because - very much unlike YOU - when the weekend comes, we return to our lives. We respond to threads as they merit our attention and it's not necessary to report everything we see.

It's not all about YOU. Politics is not my religion, and if I skip a few days, so the hell what?

Sam, tj only wishes that she had your smarts. She would be like you if she had not had that dang lobotomy. I don't think there is any coming back from that; as in not reversible. But, there is always hope for change, and all, or something like that. :lol:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

I, for one, have a life outside of the news/forums and no sand in my coochie. :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Somd.com reports local news, not national news (unless it has something to do with our local area). You are confusing the Southern Maryland Online website (somd.com) with individual posters on the forums, who share their own opinions and news items from various sources, and are not affiliated with somd.com.

On another note, every time you post I feel so vindicated. I remember when a certain someone tried to make the claim that you, TJ, are this bastion of fairness and impartiality. I laughed at that, and that someone's little fan club came on to defend their guru (and, incidentally, you). Which is a fascinating psychological phenomenon on its own, but aside from that I LOVE! being able to say "I told you so." Even when I don't come out with it, I'm still thinking it. I love being right, and I do it so well because I've had an enormous amount of practice.

:diva:

So you keep posting because it makes me oh so very happy. :yay: