Judge overturns life sentences....

littlelady

God bless the USA
I saw that. I don't get it. Well, I do because the judge is a libprog. Even if Malvo did not pull the trigger, he went along with it. Innocent people were killed just doing daily life. Getting gas, mowing a lawn, etc. When is that the judicial system decides a crime is heinous enough. That is yet to be seen. Why do so many states want to get rid of the death penalty? The people that kill people just gave them the death penalty. It doesn't matter why you killed someone; it is the fact that you killed someone. You should reap what you sow. God bless, America.

officeguy

Back when this whole thing was tried, it was pretty clear that he was the triggerman. Muhammad took to rap because he wanted to be a martyr. Rather than just re-sentence him, they sould go back and re-try him so he can join his mentor in the land of 72 virgins.

Hijinx

Back when this whole thing was tried, it was pretty clear that he was the triggerman. Muhammad took to rap because he wanted to be a martyr. Rather than just re-sentence him, they sould go back and re-try him so he can join his mentor in the land of 72 virgins.

rot o' ruck wid dat.