New FBI Director announcement...

tommyjo

...STILL has not occurred.

tomorrow will be 20 days since Mr. Comey was fired.

tomorrow will be 10 days past Trump's self imposed deadline.

Our Great CEO!!! Fires a person holding a key position arbitrarily (in other words without immediate need)...didn't have a replacement ready to go...has no one in mind to fill the role...

The best excuse I have heard as to why Trump or his campaign couldn't have colluded with the Russians is that he and they aren't organized enough to collude with anyone. That actually made sense...mixing a complete lack or organizational skills with a general level of incompetence is a wicked brew indeed.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You are absurd. Why do you ignore what the Left does? So, many of Trump's nominees haven't even been accepted yet. Why are you so one sided? You don't have to answer. I know your answer. And, as far as a swamp, WDC definitely is one. I was raised in a different swamp in NOLA. But, the comparisons are so apropos. Gators, snakes, decay, and all.

Last edited:

Hijinx

You are absurd. Why do you ignore what the Left does? So, many of Trump's nominees haven't even been accepted yet. Why are you so one sided? You don't have to answer. I know your answer. And, as far as a swamp, WDC definitely is one. I was raised in a different swamp in NOLA. But, the comparisons are so apropos. Gators, snakes, decay, and all.

Most Government agencies do not really need a figure at their head.
It's amazing how long they can go without anyone occupying a desk with a title.
They are pretty much self-sustainable.
I doubt the FBI has suffered because Comey left.
More like the real job they should have been doing was being harmed because he was there.
Covering for Democrats.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Attachments

• sandy vag.jpg
    sandy vag.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 251

PeoplesElbow

One time I went almost a year without an actual supervisor, BFD. I am sure the FBI is mature enough to go without a big boss for a while.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Can you imagine how fun Ms. Permanent Wedgie TJ is at parties and family gatherings?! :killingme

PsyOps

Pixelated
Can you imagine how fun Ms. Permanent Wedgie TJ is at parties and family gatherings?! :killingme

As much as I hate to give TJ any sort of attention, I am intrigued about whether this is really just an act or if this is really how this person behaves in general. If it's the latter, there is no way this person survives in any public place - work, shopping, parties, concerts, eating out... A person who holds such arrogant contempt for everyone would likely receive daily ass whoopings. TJ has to be someone who rarely leaves the house, who never interacts with anyone.

Or, it's all an act and she's sitting there in her basement giggling at all the attention she's getting.

Hijinx

A person who holds such arrogant contempt for everyone would likely receive daily ass whoopings. TJ has to be someone who rarely leaves the house, who never interacts with anyone.

That's a good thing.

Rommey

...STILL has not occurred.

tomorrow will be 20 days since Mr. Comey was fired.

tomorrow will be 10 days past Trump's self imposed deadline. soft deadline, which implies a desire to get it done by then, not a mandate to have it done.

Our Great CEO!!! Fires a person holding a key position arbitrarily (in other words without immediate need)...didn't have a replacement ready to go...has no one in mind to fill the role......and you know he had no one in mind? There were reports that Joe Lieberman was considered and met with Trump about the position along with Andrew McCabe (current Acting Director). Trump's overseas trip was also during this time and I suspect that agenda was more pertinent at the time than finding a new FBI director, since the agency has a director, albeit temporary. Its not like he was going to be able to interview people during the trip.
Let's put some historical perspective on this:

William Sessions was the FBI Director and was dismissed by Bill Clinton on July 19, 1993. Floyd Clarke served as Acting Director for 44 days before Louis Fresh became the new director on September 1, 1993.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

William Sessions was the FBI Director and was dismissed by Bill Clinton on July 19, 1993. Floyd Clarke served as Acting Director for 44 days before Louis Fresh became the new director on September 1, 1993.

You'll go on TJ's "List of People I Hate" now.

Also known as the "White Pages"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Hillary Clinton just gave a speech in front of college graduates, referencing Nixon's "impeachment". The Left doesn't care about history. They have no sense of reality or truth. They are told to rant and scream, so that's what they do. They are given little slogans to chant, so that's what they do.

Some dumbass on my Mom's FB was just arguing with Monello, saying that Bill Clinton wasn't impeached. This woman is my age! Not some clueless kid. And not only did she make this false claim, she had the nads to add, "Fact check!!!" to her post.

What do you even say to that?

PsyOps

Pixelated

TJ isn't interested in perspective. She is only interested in disparaging that which she hates; which is pretty much everyone. But especially Trump. Despite the fact this country spoke about who they want as president, TJ rejects this. So, everything is open game to attack; even things she can fabricate - like how long it takes to select an FBI director.

Hijinx

Hillary Clinton just gave a speech in front of college graduates, referencing Nixon's "impeachment". The Left doesn't care about history. They have no sense of reality or truth. They are told to rant and scream, so that's what they do. They are given little slogans to chant, so that's what they do.

Some dumbass on my Mom's FB was just arguing with Monello, saying that Bill Clinton wasn't impeached. This woman is my age! Not some clueless kid. And not only did she make this false claim, she had the nads to add, "Fact check!!!" to her post.

Many people believe that if Clinton was not removed he wasn't impeached.
It's a pretty easy mistake to make, but it just aint so.

He was impeached,, but the Senate refused to honor the impeachment by removing him even though high raking Senators such and Byrd admitted he was guilty, but partisanship ruled the day,

PeoplesElbow

Most people think impeach means removal from office, unfortunately most people are stupid.