Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you use to wax your ride?

Quote Originally Posted by PeoplesElbow View Post
    That is one of those things that has been said so much it became true, but it really isn't. It was probably started by one of the companies that made car wash specific soap. I wish it was true.

Dawn is good for scrubbing the tires and cleaning the wheels though. I switch between Dawn and Purple Power de-greaser for getting the old tire shine off.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Turtle Wax Ice or Mothers Cleaner Wax seem to work just fine

One month after I waxed my car with Turtle Wax and I can't tell that it has even been waxed now, waxed the truck with the Finish Kare High Temp Wax and it still beads like it did on the day I did it.

I clay bared both vehicles and used polish compound on the truck since it needed it badly.
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Members who have read this thread: 48