Rex Tillerson will not be celebrating Ramadan

Hijinx

I read some of the comments. enough to see that the snowflakes are having a conniption fit.
This man rides on an American made motorcycle to honor the fallen veterans of this country and they are pissed because he doesn't want to hold a reception for Islamics.

This country is truly going to sh1t led by CNN and the media.
This great traditional reception they are speaking of started in 1999 when Bill Clinton was sucking up to the Muslims.
I suppose it went on thru Bush and of Course Obama had it. Is 17 years of it really a tradition?
A damned short one in my mind. What happened to the separation of Church and State when it comes to Islam.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Trump's administration has had a fraught relationship with Muslims.

Yeah...that was incredibly evident by the reception he received in Saudi Arabia.

Fawking media idiots.

tommyjo

Yeah...that was incredibly evident by the reception he received in Saudi Arabia.

Fawking media idiots.

REALLY not very bright are you Ivy League Lite????

The whole word has figured out how to play Donald Trump...except you and the rest of the nitwits on here???

The Saudis treat massage his overinflated ego...and ...the President ignores all the Saudis human right violations...the protests of Israel...and wa-la...the Saudis get their arms deal they couldn't get before...

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

The whole word has figured out how to play Donald Trump...except you and the rest of the nitwits on here???

The Saudis treat massage his overinflated ego...and ...the President ignores all the Saudis human right violations...the protests of Israel...and wa-la...the Saudis get their arms deal they couldn't get before...

So who's ass do we kiss in the Middle East..or do you have a better idea sweet cheeks..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Pull my finger...

Trump.JPG

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Fawking media idiots.
Is it just me or does fraught look like the wrong word here? Seems like it should be "tense" or "touchy" or maybe even "diffident", but "fraught" looks like they wanted to write a phrase and lost the though half way through.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The whole word has figured out ..

So, gumby, how much of that world have you spent time in, selling your engineered products, for naval aand commercial vessels, to more than 20 different countries, over 30 years?

None..nada..zippy. Yeah..I thought so. Go pound sand.