Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petsitter/housesitter needed.

My daughter pet sits, but I'm pretty sure she's fully booked up the month of June but I will check and let you know.
    Darling, if you want to talk bollocks and discover the meaning of life, you're better off downing a bottle of whiskey. At least that way, you're unconscious by the time you start to take yourself seriously. ......Patsy Stone ABFAB Goddess

It isn't difficult to make a mountain out of a molehill, just add a little dirt.

2. 06-01-2017, 01:48 AM

Have not used them personally but maybe try care.com?

Contact your vet and see if they have anyone that works for them that would like to house sit. That is what I did when I lived in Charleston one of the techs house sat/dog sat for me when I needed to go out of town.

Quote Originally Posted by tuffenuff2 View Post
    We are going out of town from June 7th until the afternoon of June 17th. We have 4 dogs, 3 cats, an iguana and several fish. We are looking to have someone responsible, reliable, non-smoker, non-partier with references to stay in our home and look after our animals and to clean up after them- ie vacuuming up the pet hair, washing their food bowls etc. We live in a small neighborhood where we all watch out for each other . There is a police officer who lives here also so it is quite safe here. Our friends would come over once a day to water the plants and vegetables and to make sure everything is ok. We would have to meet beforehand and have you meet the animals. Please pm me if interested.
    Try calling the Groom Room in LaPlata. 301-392-5933 they used to offer that service

or

http://www.fourpetssake.com/
    The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left.

http://www.happytailsanimalsitting.org/default.html

Bonded and Insured. Located in Clements, MD

Quote Originally Posted by Palominolover View Post
    http://www.happytailsanimalsitting.org/default.html

Bonded and Insured. Located in Clements, MD
    Bonded and insured, established businesses are the only ones I would trust with my home and fur kids.
    "It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Thanks everyone for your suggestions. The rover.com girl that I was talking to fell through- she wanted $100 per day plus she was terrible about keeping in touch with us. My son is going to come down from NJ during the week (summer job fell through and colonoscopy rescheduled) and our friends are going to watch them at the weekend. It would be nice to have somebody else on hand though.

Trails End Pet Sitting. Gail (owner) is really awesome. You've got quite the ranch, so it may be $$$, but her staff is great!
    A reply from you to this message will not be possible. I can't have an adult conversation w/ you in this environment anyhow.

"You croc wearing, fake coach bag wearing fake tanner you. Take that." ~ Author unknown

"Love your haters - they're your biggest fans."

"You know you are absolutely f'ing amazing when people you don't even know hate you."

Members who have read this thread: 60