Say WHAT?!

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
weiner-feature.jpg

http://nypost.com/2017/05/30/huma-abedin-has-invited-anthony-weiner-back-home/

Hijinx

I am going to copy their pictures and put them in the garden to scare away the crows./

littlelady

God bless the USA
I don't think he has been sentenced yet, he will probably get Community service in a home for unwed mothers.

The whole Huma/Anthony story is just sick. And, to think Huma was Hillary's right hand woman. Well, it does make sense, in a way. And, Anthony is another example of a politician that thinks they can do anything they want. Bill, anyone?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We came thisclose to having that psychotic woman as our president's Chief of Staff or at least a Sr. Advisor.

Think about that.

Hijinx

The whole Huma/Anthony story is just sick. And, to think Huma was Hillary's right hand woman. Well, it does make sense, in a way. And, Anthony is another example of a politician that thinks they can do anything they want. Bill, anyone?

I believe the answer to the question of the Hillary and Huma relationship, is right on the tip of Hillary's tongue.

This_person

I do not believe she had any problems with him. She needed to act like it. So, divorce gets filed unless and until he pleads guilty, which takes his laptop away from being evidence in a trial. He did plead guilty, so he did his job, so now the rest will go away. He'll take it like he's supposed to, and all will be fine when he gets out. Or, pays a fine.

But, to think she had an issue with it is to put your morals on them. Hillary was never bothered by Bill, Huma was never bothered by Anthony. It's just the way they are.

Hijinx

you have to keep the folks with your most guarded secrets, close to you. what why she asked him back he knows all the Killary's secrets

What difference does it make what he knows.

Hillary is above the law. Untouchable.

Even Trump is scared to death to prosecute her. Very disappointing.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Come on people, she loves her little pedophile hubby. They're tolerant liberals. Makes perfect sense when you think about it that way. :shrug:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Come on people, she loves her little pedophile hubby. They're tolerant liberals. Makes perfect sense when you think about it that way. :shrug:

Who cares what sick people do with/to each other in the privacy of their own, errrr.......jail cell suite?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Come on people, she loves her little pedophile hubby.

I need to correct this because pedophilia is serious, and when people call everything "pedophilia" it becomes the new "racist" and turns it into a joke.

There is no allegation that Carlos Danger attempted sexual contact with a pre-pubescent child. His girlfriends were teenagers, not children. He is a perv, a skeeve, a slime, and many other things, but there is no evidence that he is a pedophile.

:peace:

luvmygdaughters

Havent men been arrested and charged with sexual solicitation of a minor? How does this scumbag get away with sending naked photo's:barf: of himself to teen-aged girls and nothing happens. If you ask me, she is just as guilty as he is. IMHO, she knew what the slimeball was doing and didnt report him.