KG - trump Family Bullied ME

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Griffin will be represented by attorney Lisa Bloom, who most recently represented women making claims of sexual harassment against former Fox host Bill O'Reilly and is the daughter of feminist lawyer Gloria Allred. The announcement of the upcoming presser was made via Twitter by Bloom on Thursday night.

[clip]

"Earlier this week, Ms. Griffin released a controversial photograph of herself posing with a faux-bloody mask of Donald Trump's face. Ms. Griffin and Ms. Bloom will explain the true motivation behind the image, and respond to the bullying from the Trump family she has endured," says the release.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/17074...in-and-celeb-lawyer-hold-amanda-prestigiacomo

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Like mother, like daughter.

These people disgust me and I wish they would all drop dead.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
She loved The Donald when he was a rich billionaire. :yawn:

The Trumps fight back Kathy, you mental midget. :rolleyes:

Diamond and Silk said she's on Life Support and today will pull the plug. :lmao:

Hijinx

Well we all knew the apology was a farce, this just proves it.
Griffin should take her medicine and STFU, but evidently this Bloom khunt got ahold of her and saw face time in the news and a shot at some Trump cash and talked her into a suit. Knowing Bloom and Allred , it's more about the face time than the money.

This should be tossed out of court and the lawyer fined for bringing a frivolous suit.
Won't happen though.

nobody really

I need a nap
from her apology: http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/02/entertainment/kathy-griffin-trump/index.html

Griffin and Bloom believe the comedian has received harsher backlash because she is female (eh, an ugly one at that)

"This is a woman thing," Griffin said. (riiiight, its only men that are allowed to insinuate a beheading a POTUS)

Although Griffin tearfully apologized again during her press conference, she said that she will continue to use Trump as fodder for her comedic material. (I'm guessing in front of her mirror, the only person who will find her amusing)

"I'm going to make fun of him more now," she said. (to who? the voices in her head?)

Restitution

Griffin and Bloom believe the comedian has received harsher backlash because she is female (eh, an ugly one at that)

Typical libtard response. Go down the excuse ladder until something rings true...

- Am I black? No
- Am I poor? Not really
- Am I oppressed? No!
- Am I a woman? YES! DING...DING...DING! That's the one!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
from her apology: http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/02/entertainment/kathy-griffin-trump/index.html

"This is a woman thing," Griffin said. (riiiight, its only men that are allowed to insinuate a beheading a POTUS)

Although Griffin tearfully apologized again during her press conference, she said that she will continue to use Trump as fodder for her comedic material. (I'm guessing in front of her mirror, the only person who will find her amusing)

"I'm going to make fun of him more now," she said. (to who? the voices in her head?)

When all else fails, whip out your tw*t and wave it around. :yay:

She should take note of how that "I'm a victim :drama:" nonsense is working out for Hillary Clinton.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

U.F.B.

She should have Hillary represent her. :lmao:

Hijinx

I have no doubt she will recover and people will go to her performances.
There are always people with no class and poor taste who will pay to listen to this vile person.
The real comedians are dead, Hope, Skelton,Berle,Marx, people who were funny without being vomitous nasty.

She is like the Rapper compared to Elvis, when it comes to comedy.
No talent just shock value when people laugh because they cannot believe something so vile and nasty came from a woman's mouth.

There are others like her Amy Schumer Chuckie's relative and Lisa Lampanelli who uses sex with blacks as her punch line.
Trash themselves making a living getting paid by trash who goes to see them.

SamSpade

Just heard the local news make a quick comparison to Griffin's stunt and Trump with Megyn Kelly and the blood in her eyes remark.

Can't these guys just report the news?

Hijinx

Just heard the local news make a quick comparison to Griffin's stunt and Trump with Megyn Kelly and the blood in her eyes remark.

Can't these guys just report the news?

Not if they can find any way to spin something to make Trump look bad.
4 more years of this desperate hate for the President.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
So I'm watching the clips of the "press conference" of this farce of Kathy Griffin's. And she keeps looking down at her NOTES?! :lmao: She can't even eek out one tear while she fake-sobs about being bullied by a sitting President, his grown children AND his wife. :killingme

Oh, and she says "he has picked the WRONG redhead". Foxhound says "No, you picked the WRONG President". :high5: