See?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Duh? Thank you, President Trump.

Liprogs at their best. When you are that rich and elitist and travel the world spewing smog from your mode of transportation, why bring it up, or feel responsible when you feel you are untouchable by any bad things that might happen. The hypocrisy is off the charts that the warm feeling people love to talk about. Draining the swamp will be an exhausting task, so to speak. Somebody had to do it. Thank you, President Trump.

Oh, wait! I think Bloomberg thinks he is Bannon. This whole left thing is more out of control than global warming. Hold on to your Trump hats, y'all, it is going to be a very bumpy pirouge ride through the swamp.

Last edited:

Hijinx

Duh? Thank you, President Trump.

Liprogs at their best. When you are that rich and elitist and travel the world spewing smog from your mode of transportation, why bring it up, or feel responsible when you feel you are untouchable by any bad things that might happen. The hypocrisy is off the charts that the warm feeling people love to talk about. Draining the swamp will be an exhausting task, so to speak. Somebody had to do it. Thank you, President Trump.

Oh, wait! I think Bloomberg thinks he is Bannon. This whole left thing is more out of control than global warming. Hold on to your Trump hats, y'all, it is going to be a very bumpy pirouge ride through the swamp.

That's 15 million less he has to attack the 2nd. Amendment and Donald Trump.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
let the Sierra Club and other Green Groups put their money where their mouths are

SamSpade

I'll say one thing - if countries start leaving after the U.S. leaves, it means a lot were never IN to save the planet, but to benefit from it.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Can "charities" claim a tax deduction on financing other charities?