Bet You Could Grab Her .........

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sugar baby says she’s addicted to travel, not the sex

Meet the glamorous woman who jets all over the world on travel dates with married men and other total strangers, but insists she is not a gold digger.

Heidy Pandora, 24, who is currently unemployed and describes herself as a “full-time traveler,” has visited more than 20 countries during her three years on dating site Miss Travel.

[clip]

But Heidy — who has visited glamorous locations including Dubai, Morocco, Hawaii, Aruba and Thailand with wealthy men she’s met on the site — claims she never feels pressured into sex.

Instead, she says: “If we connect, things happen. But if we don’t connect then we just have fun on the trip or I just come back.

“I would love to find the one, but right now I just want to travel and see the world.

“So (dating married men is) an advantage in a way that they will not get emotionally connected to me. And they will not want to pursue anything.”

She added: “I don’t pay for anything. You can do half and half but I prefer not to.

“I’m saving more for my own future. So I don’t want to spend money on travel because it’s really expensive.

Last edited:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
What ever works for you, I guess. She only has a short window of opportunity to do this.

Restitution

In other words...

This woman may... or may not swap sexual favors for trips to other countries?

Pretty sure that, when she does, that is what is commonly referred to as "prostitution."

PROSTITUTION: "the act or practice of engaging in sexual intercourse for money or other form of compensation."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
What does this story have to do with Trump?

It is a Corollary ....

Trumps comment about women who make themselves available to rich men ....

and one of those women ....

“I don’t see it as such a big deal to have sex with married men. If they’re married and looking somewhere else, they’re not happy. Some of them don’t have any sexual relationship with their wives anymore.”