People on London Bridge get mowed down.

littlelady

God bless the USA
More awful news. America should take a lesson from all this; even though it has happened here. It will get worse. Trump's EO has made it to the SC. Hope his EO is reinstated. Thank you, President Trump for trying to do something to keep us safer.

I, actually, said the same thing and Trump tweeted after I posted. :patriot:

Last edited:

glhs837

Power with Control
More awful news. America should take a lesson from all this; even though it has happened here. It will get worse. Trump's EO has made it to the SC. Hope his EO is reinstated. Thank you, President Trump for trying to do something to keep us safer.

Happened here? You mean the insane person?

littlelady

God bless the USA
London mayor says 'we are one of the safest global cities in the world' and 'it was right to lower the threat level alert'. Oh, ok. Oh, wait, the mayor of London is a Muslim. :doh:

London has now been thoroughly infiltrated. Did they not learn anything when we fought and won our independence from them? Apparently, not.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
IMG_0803.JPG

Hijinx

The judges who ruled against Mr. Trumps immigration ban were criminally guilty of allowing their political views of interfering with their Judgement.
Mr. Trumps was not the first travel ban. Even Obama had issued a travel ban and it was allowed.
IMO the Judges should be removed from the bench for making their own laws instead of ruling on current ones.

How many dead Americans will it take to keep these people out of America.
]By now even the most stupid, do-gooder liberal should realize that it is insane to allow what has happened to Europe to happen here.

hotbikermama40

The judges who ruled against Mr. Trumps immigration ban were criminally guilty of allowing their political views of interfering with their Judgement.
Mr. Trumps was not the first travel ban. Even Obama had issued a travel ban and it was allowed.
IMO the Judges should be removed from the bench for making their own laws instead of ruling on current ones.

How many dead Americans will it take to keep these people out of America.
]By now even the most stupid, do-gooder liberal should realize that it is insane to allow what has happened to Europe to happen here.

That would involve conceding that their views of the EO executed by President. Trump was wrong, and I have no desire to hold my breath waiting for THAT to happen!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The politicians and voters that turned a blind eye to the creating of Londonistan for the sake of political correctness need to be accountable. Time for an English revolution, perhaps?

glhs837

Power with Control
Sorry, glhs, I don't understand your reply.

You said this, I assume meaning this kind of attack, has happened here. I asked which attack you were referring to. If it's the New York one where the guy mowed down a crowd, that was not a jihadi attack, that was an insane guy.....

Hijinx

The politicians and voters that turned a blind eye to the creating of Londonistan for the sake of political correctness need to be accountable. Time for an English revolution, perhaps?

I don't know how the 7 who died yesterday voted,but they were sure held accountable.
\But of course , like our own politicians, I am sure Brit politicians are well protected.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

Who is Mr Trumps?

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
I took your "this has happened here" too literally, I thought you meant the running down of people with a vehicel.

I don't suppose you remember this guy do you?

Or maybe you remember this guy?

There's that guy in California but I am not gonna start listing all the automobile attacks on Americans for you.

glhs837

Power with Control
I don't suppose you remember this guy do you?

Or maybe you remember this guy?

There's that guy in California but I am not gonna start listing all the automobile attacks on Americans for you.

I had actually forgotten those, maybe because nobody died.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

London Bridge is falling down, falling down ......

to

London City is falling down, falling down ......