CNN host calls Trump ‘piece of sh*t’ over renewed call for travel ban

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
CNN host calls Trump ‘piece of sh*t’ over renewed call for travel ban

After the latest suspected Islamic terrorist attack in London on Saturday, a CNN host lashed out at President Trump over his renewed call for a travel ban.

The president took to Twitter Saturday evening, saying, “We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!”

We need to be smart, vigilant and tough. We need the courts to give us back our rights. We need the Travel Ban as an extra level of safety!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 3, 2017

That triggered CNN host Reza Aslan, who lashed out, writing, “This piece of #### is not just an embarrassment to American and a stain on the presidency. He’s an embarrassment to humankind.”

This piece of s h i t is not just an embarrassment to America and a stain on the presidency. He's an embarrassment to humankind. https://t.co/Dl5tMQMhMO

— Reza Aslan (@rezaaslan) June 3, 2017

littlelady

God bless the USA
The agenda has just been exposed by this 'Arse'lan guy. No one should have any question, now, about what the proglodytes (Ken's word) want for America. Be vigilant, y'all, and be glad patriots believe in gun ownership, the NRA, and freedom.

The thing I don't get is the fact that no one will be spared if war comes to America. Do libprogs think they have a magic shield because they hate Trump? Their rhetoric does not give them immunity. Americans first love should be America because of the life they live here. And, I would like to know how many of these frothing libprogs had ancestors that helped to build this great country that they are allowed to live in. Sheesh, enough is enough. Pound sand you egotistical commentators that don't know how good you have it. It could all be gone in a poof, as in a terrorist attack, or nuclear strike from some rogue country. NK or Iran, anyone? Then I would love to hear what they had to say if they are still alive.

Last edited:

hotbikermama40

The agenda has just been exposed by this 'Arse'lan guy. No one should have any question, now, about what the proglodytes (Ken's word) want for America. Be vigilant, y'all, and be glad patriots believe in gun ownership, the NRA, and freedom.

The thing I don't get is the fact that no one will be spared if war comes to America. Do libprogs think they have a magic shield because they hate Trump? Their rhetoric does not give them immunity. Americans first love should be America because of the life they live here. And, I would like to know how many of these frothing libprogs had ancestors that helped to build this great country that they are allowed to live in. Sheesh, enough is enough. Pound sand you egotistical commentators that don't know how good you have it. It could all be gone in a poof, as in a terrorist attack, or nuclear strike from some rogue country. NK or Iran, anyone? Then I would love to hear what they had to say if they are still alive.

Well said, LL

littlelady

God bless the USA
Kinda like Sappy does every time he throws a snit?

My take on Sap is he is young, has no experience on a forum, totally doesn't get what is going on, and doesn't know how to react to posts that have substance. The definition of that is 'clueless'. I could be wrong, but I am not wrong very often on this forum because I have been here for going on 6 years. :biggrin:

Hijinx

Mr. Trumps asked that people who come from countries that are having problems with terrorist not be allowed to enter the United States until they can be thoroughly vetted.
It was not a total ban on Islam.
In fact to anyone with an ounce of common sense it is a good move.

People who hate Trump have fought him every step of the way.
Why?
He is doing what we voted him in for---and with damn little help from his own party I might add.
One idiot has been screaming for his impeachment since his Inaugural.
He has made some unpopular cuts. We asked for cuts didn't we?
Sure they are unpopular with those who got cut. Is that a big surprise?

How long will these snowflakes sit and watch what is happening to Europe and scream for it to happen here?

We may not be at war with Islam.but a certain portion of Islam is at war with us.
Until we can separate the bitter from the sweet we need to stay away from both.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Telling is how actions he's taken that were duplicated under the Obama administration and now all of a sudden they were nonconstitutional travesty.

Just shows what a hypocritical pieces of #### Democrats really are.

They have no concern for the nation or its citizens, just their party and the accumulation of power.

Hijinx

Telling is how actions he's taken that were duplicated under the Obama administration and now all of a sudden they were nonconstitutional travesty.

They have no concern for the nation or its citizens, just their party and the accumulation of power.

In Maryland one of the worst gerrymandered state s in the Union, Democrats admit they gerrymandered to get rid of republicans.
They admit it and they refuse to change it.
Don't mean to screw up the post here but it is an example of exactly what Kyle just said.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

I don't think they understand that they're hypocrites. Many of the ones I interact with are just parroting what they hear their Democrat/progressive heroes say. If you question them or ask them to explain their views in more depth, they get hostile and belligerent....because they have no idea what they're talking about and you caught them being a mindless bot.