People DIE Every Day

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
WATCH: Jerry Brown: 'People Will Die!' Thanks To Trump Paris Accord Withdrawal

On Thursday night, the entire left side of the aisle melted down over President Donald Trump's decision to pull out of the Paris Climate Accord. Although there was tough competition, California Governor Jerry Brown earned a spot among the most extreme public reactions to the news: "People will die!" he screeched.

"My immediate reaction is this is a crazy decision," he said live on-air. "It is against the facts. It is against science. It is against reality itself. We know we have to de-carbonize our future." :jameo:

Brown then turned up the hyperbole to tell us the repercussions of pulling out of the deal: "If we don’t, it is a horror. People will die! Habitats will be destroyed. Seas will rise. Insects will spread in areas they never have before. This is not a game. It is not politics to talk to your base. It is humanity and whether it makes it through the 21st century."

A very measured approach.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Jerry Brown will die, too. He has been in CA politics for way too long. I associate him with Moon Bat. Oh, and yeah, CA is dying because of him and his lobotomized followers. I don't shake my head, anymore, because it was too often, and giving me headaches. I just take it all in, now, and hope for the best. Pelosi, Waters, et al, anyone?

Hijinx

Jerry Brown will die, too. He has been in CA politics for way too long. I associate him with Moon Bat. Oh, and yeah, CA is dying because of him and his lobotomized followers. I don't shake my head, anymore, because it was too often, and giving me headaches. I just take it all in, now, and hope for the best. Pelosi, Waters, et al, anyone?

Sounds to me like Governor Moon bat has finally totally lost it.
The tide have been rising here for the past 50 years that I have noticed.
I don't know why, neither does anyone else.
I do know one thing I can't stop it, and neither can anyone else.

Perhaps if Governor brown read the Paris agreement he would see that it was a bad deal.
It actually did nothing except take American dollars.

BOP

Perhaps if Governor brown read the Paris agreement he would see that it was a bad deal.

Maybe that's the part libprogs object to; Americans keeping the money they earned.

hotbikermama40

Exactly. We HAVE cleaned up our carbon footprinting and there is absolutely no reason for us to continue being penalized financially for no reason. It would be like paying on an installment for the same speeding ticket. Brown is throwing his tantrum because President Trump just effectively cut off one of his free meal tickets