Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ridge Dog Killer Arrested.....

Quote Originally Posted by BernieP View Post
    now that's more like it.
    It's the new nicer politically correct me....

But I'm not sure how long it gonna last..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

... that made my side hurt

To know me,,, is truly to love me..
    Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    I just reported you. You are one scary individual.

He is collecting all the elements to eventually become a serial killer.
    - animal cruelty
    - sexual deviancy

We'll hear more about him.

Didn't we just have a thread where several people offered up killing cats as good sport? Seems like killing a pit bull that enters your property shouldn't warrant so much attention. Posting it on facebook was stupid and childish though.

when need a real life dexter or a mafia guy to fix this..

Quote Originally Posted by DannyMotorcycle View Post
    when need a real life dexter or a mafia guy to fix this..
    No. We need a fair and balanced court/judicial system in SoMD/America. It is even scarier when people start saying kill the animals and the humans. Doesn't set one much apart from terrorists. That's all.
    Last edited by littlelady; 06-06-2017 at 11:33 PM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    No. We need a fair and balanced court/judicial system in SoMD/America. It is even scarier when people start saying kill the animals and the humans. Doesn't set one much apart from terrorists. That's all.
    Our current system is broken... i'll pretend to be a good christian... and thus.. we could just send that out of control depraved heathen to meet jesus. Why take a chance? It is a cold hard reality in this world that some people need to be extinguished permanently before they get a second chance to harm others. Some things can never be truly compensated for. Some things can take a chunk out of you or modify who you are. Innocent people do not deserve to have their innocence murdered. If a person is behaving as an out of control psychotic deviant, I think society will be just fine, actually better off, without him. there is far too much tolerance for sick and evil people in this world. We can afford to terminate the majority of them permanently.

9. 06-09-2017, 01:20 AM

10. 06-09-2017, 01:31 AM

Our current system is broken... i'll pretend to be a good christian... and thus.. we could just send that out of control depraved heathen to meet jesus. Why take a chance? It is a cold hard reality in this world that some people need to be extinguished permanently before they get a second chance to harm others. Some things can never be truly compensated for. Some things can take a chunk out of you or modify who you are. Innocent people do not deserve to have their innocence murdered. If a person is behaving as an out of control psychotic deviant, I think society will be just fine, actually better off, without him. there is far too much tolerance for sick and evil people in this world. We can afford to terminate the majority of them permanently.
    I agree with you.
    Last edited by littlelady; 06-09-2017 at 07:02 PM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

"It's nice to be important but it's also important to be nice."

Members who have read this thread: 116