Ridge Dog Killer Arrested.....

black dog

Free America
The mother told police that the night before, at approximately 9:30 p.m., Woodburn showed the 12-year-old victim his erect penis in the hallway of the residence. The mother said the victim was shaking and extremely scared, the victim said that similar incidents had happened over the past few months with Woodburn.

I would ask why mom didn't call the Sheriff's Dept the first time it happened...
Things that make you go..... Hummmmmmm...

lovinmaryland

The mother told police that the night before, at approximately 9:30 p.m., Woodburn showed the 12-year-old victim his erect penis in the hallway of the residence. The mother said the victim was shaking and extremely scared, the victim said that similar incidents had happened over the past few months with Woodburn.

I would ask why mom didn't call the Sheriff's Dept the first time it happened...
Possibly her boyfriend :shrug:

regardless he is a scary looking dude for sure! :yikes:

BernieP

Resident PIA

I would ask why mom didn't shoot the bastards pecker off the first time it happened...

now that's more like it.

officeguy

He is collecting all the elements to eventually become a serial killer.
- animal cruelty
- sexual deviancy

We'll hear more about him.

Clem72

Didn't we just have a thread where several people offered up killing cats as good sport? Seems like killing a pit bull that enters your property shouldn't warrant so much attention. Posting it on facebook was stupid and childish though.

littlelady

God bless the USA
when need a real life dexter or a mafia guy to fix this..

No. We need a fair and balanced court/judicial system in SoMD/America. It is even scarier when people start saying kill the animals and the humans. Doesn't set one much apart from terrorists. That's all.

Last edited:

DannyMotorcycle

No. We need a fair and balanced court/judicial system in SoMD/America. It is even scarier when people start saying kill the animals and the humans. Doesn't set one much apart from terrorists. That's all.

Our current system is broken... i'll pretend to be a good christian... and thus.. we could just send that out of control depraved heathen to meet jesus. Why take a chance? It is a cold hard reality in this world that some people need to be extinguished permanently before they get a second chance to harm others. Some things can never be truly compensated for. Some things can take a chunk out of you or modify who you are. Innocent people do not deserve to have their innocence murdered. If a person is behaving as an out of control psychotic deviant, I think society will be just fine, actually better off, without him. there is far too much tolerance for sick and evil people in this world. We can afford to terminate the majority of them permanently.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Our current system is broken... i'll pretend to be a good christian... and thus.. we could just send that out of control depraved heathen to meet jesus. Why take a chance? It is a cold hard reality in this world that some people need to be extinguished permanently before they get a second chance to harm others. Some things can never be truly compensated for. Some things can take a chunk out of you or modify who you are. Innocent people do not deserve to have their innocence murdered. If a person is behaving as an out of control psychotic deviant, I think society will be just fine, actually better off, without him. there is far too much tolerance for sick and evil people in this world. We can afford to terminate the majority of them permanently.

I agree with you.

Last edited:

frequentflier

happy to be living

:yeahthat: