Yet another investigation in to Hillary's crooked history

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Man..some of these have got to start sticking to that crooked b1tch.

Wazed told TheDCNF it was “astounding and mind boggling” to him that between 2010 and 2012 senior State Department officials repeatedly pressured him to influence his mother to drop the Grameen Bank investigation.

“They threatened me with the possibility of an audit by the Internal Revenue Service,” Wazed said. “They would say over and over again, ‘Yunus has powerful friends’ and we all knew they were talking of Secretary Clinton. Everybody knew it was Mrs. Clinton.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/04/senate-committee-launches-a-new-clinton-investigation/?utm_campaign=thedcmainpage&utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

Hijinx

About that one thing, I must remain ever optimistic and just have to believe that nobody on this planet could possibly get away with everything that she has so far..not forever. Please.

Too big to prosecute.

Ya know if she had lostr and just gone away I would consider her prosecution as a waste of time. But in spite of her obvious guilt and because she won't STFU I am all fo a prosecution. Of course it won't happen.

This_person

Have to admit, that was kind of funny in the "it's funny because it could be true" kind of way. :buddies:

Last Line of Defense - About Us said:
DISCLAIMER: America’s Last Line of Defense is a satirical publication that may sometimes appear to be telling the truth. We assure you that’s not the case. We present fiction as fact and our sources don’t actually exist. Names that represent actual people and places are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered and do not in any way depict reality.

In other words, if you believe this crap you’re a real dumbass.

mAlice

professional daydreamer

littlelady

God bless the USA
Especially since I posted the disclaimer from the website over two hours before she posted that :lol:

Well, won't you be surprised, some day, when you find out this shiat is true, in one form or another. Skip along Snoopy.

I say this because the John and Robert Kennedy killings have never been fully explained. Not to mention, Martin. Do you really think that people are not killed for political reasons?

Last edited:

This_person

Well, won't you be surprised, some day, when you find out this shiat is true, in one form or another. Skip along Snoopy.

I say this because the John and Robert Kennedy killings have never been fully explained. Not to mention, Martin. Do you really think that people are not killed for political reasons?

The website is a satirical one. Do I think the Clintons have people killed? Hell yes. But, I strongly suspect there is no Sen Lindsay, because the site it a satirical one.

I am a firm believer in the likelihood that an awful lot of the Clinton kill list is actually Clinton kills (certainly not all - they'd have been caught by now).

mAlice

professional daydreamer

Oh, look, someone who thinks I give a #### what they have to say. I have This person on iggy, but being a narcissist, that would never occur to him.

This_person

Oh, look, someone who thinks I give a #### what they have to say. I have This person on iggy, but being a narcissist, that would never occur to him.

Someone please quote me....

I don't really care whether you give a #### or not. That's pretty arrogant of you to think I think of you at all :lol:.

Because you can't handle reading posts you might not like, you ignore the people who may post them? I'm just not that close-minded, sorry. Had you not been so close-minded, you wouldn't have looked stupid by realizing hours later that the site says on it that it is satirical. Your loss, and not one I care about one iota.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Someone please quote me....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :lol:.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

Dear mAlice, This_person asked someone to quote him.