Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yet another investigation in to Hillary's crooked history

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I predict you'll sleep for almost as long as Vince Foster then....
    At least as long. The woman is untouchable.

If I may ...

Quote Originally Posted by Gilligan View Post
    I predict you'll sleep for almost as long as Vince Foster then....
    That would mean I would wake up dead. don't - go - to -sleep repeating inside my head.
    If the military wanted you to have a spouse, or family, they would have issued you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0nllyn View Post
    Shocker.
    Especially since I posted the disclaimer from the website over two hours before she posted that
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Especially since I posted the disclaimer from the website over two hours before she posted that
    Well, won't you be surprised, some day, when you find out this shiat is true, in one form or another. Skip along Snoopy.

I say this because the John and Robert Kennedy killings have never been fully explained. Not to mention, Martin. Do you really think that people are not killed for political reasons?
    Last edited by littlelady; 06-14-2017 at 06:37 AM.
    Like I said, JMO, yo! - Roman

Quote Originally Posted by Hijinx View Post
    The woman is untouchable.
    Apparently Bill thought so.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post
    Well, won't you be surprised, some day, when you find out this shiat is true, in one form or another. Skip along Snoopy.

I say this because the John and Robert Kennedy killings have never been fully explained. Not to mention, Martin. Do you really think that people are not killed for political reasons?
    The website is a satirical one. Do I think the Clintons have people killed? Hell yes. But, I strongly suspect there is no Sen Lindsay, because the site it a satirical one.

I am a firm believer in the likelihood that an awful lot of the Clinton kill list is actually Clinton kills (certainly not all - they'd have been caught by now).
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelady View Post

Oh, look, someone who thinks I give a #### what they have to say. I have This person on iggy, but being a narcissist, that would never occur to him.
    Je suis prest

Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    Oh, look, someone who thinks I give a #### what they have to say. I have This person on iggy, but being a narcissist, that would never occur to him.
    Someone please quote me....

I don't really care whether you give a #### or not. That's pretty arrogant of you to think I think of you at all .

Because you can't handle reading posts you might not like, you ignore the people who may post them? I'm just not that close-minded, sorry. Had you not been so close-minded, you wouldn't have looked stupid by realizing hours later that the site says on it that it is satirical. Your loss, and not one I care about one iota.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by This_person View Post
    Someone please quote me....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .
    Dear mAlice, This_person asked someone to quote him.
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Lurk View Post
    Dear mAlice, This_person asked someone to quote him.
    Cute.
    Both are terrifying.

Members who have read this thread: 55