Sen Warner - we have nothing

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Democratic Sen. Mark Warner (Va.) admitted Sunday that the Senate Intelligence Committee has not yet found a smoking gun during its investigation into potential collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russian operatives.

“There is a lot of smoke,” Warner, who is vice chairman of the Intelligence Committee, told CNN’s Jake Tapper. “We have no smoking gun at this point, but there is a lot of smoke.”

In a separate interview the same day on CBS’ “Face the Nation,” Warner told host John Dickerson that “every week there’s more smoke that appears,” though he reiterated the fact that the committee has found no “smoking gun” or conclusive evidence to date.

However, the investigation will continue to “sort through” all the information to determine if there is any veracity to the suggestion that Russia did work with Trump associates to influence the 2016 election, Warner told Dickerson.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...-gun-at-this-point-on-trump-russia-collusion/

......... :killingme but OH Wait ... we have smoke

Hijinx

Democratic Sen. Mark Warner (Va.) admitted Sunday that the Senate Intelligence Committee has not yet found a smoking gun during its investigation into potential collusion between President Donald Trump’s campaign and Russian operatives.

“There is a lot of smoke,” Warner, who is vice chairman of the Intelligence Committee, told CNN’s Jake Tapper. “We have no smoking gun at this point, but there is a lot of smoke.”

In a separate interview the same day on CBS’ “Face the Nation,” Warner told host John Dickerson that “every week there’s more smoke that appears,” though he reiterated the fact that the committee has found no “smoking gun” or conclusive evidence to date.

However, the investigation will continue to “sort through” all the information to determine if there is any veracity to the suggestion that Russia did work with Trump associates to influence the 2016 election, Warner told Dickerson.

http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/0...-gun-at-this-point-on-trump-russia-collusion/

......... :killingme but OH Wait ... we have smoke

And where is the smoke coming from?

The same sonsofbitches that are investigating it.

The biggest farce ever pulled on an elected president IMO.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
“There is a lot of smoke,” Warner, who is vice chairman of the Intelligence Committee, told CNN’s Jake Tapper.

They need to put down their crack pipes.

The "smoke" was all created by them, with a lot of help from their media allies. It's a classic self-licking ice cream cone story.

Hijinx

They'll have more luck with UFOs.

The truth is out there.

Just a quickie on Aliens.
I used to watch the history channel, but I got tired of them giving everything from the feats in the bible to the pyramids and easter islands statues to the credit of Aliens from another planet. They are no longer the history channel per se, just another reality show.

SamSpade

Just a quickie on Aliens.
I used to watch the history channel, but I got tired of them giving everything from the feats in the bible to the pyramids and easter islands statues to the credit of Aliens from another planet. They are no longer the history channel per se, just another reality show.

Well, it's ratings. Still don't know why *wrestling* is on Sci Fi - excuse me, SyFy.
Which do you think the *public* would rather watch, a show about aliens or an analysis of the Great Arab Revolt?

On the other hand, one is actually *history* and the other belongs - well I don't know where it belongs.