Reality bites Winner

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Intelligence contractor charged with leaking classified information to media.

Reality.jpg

! <----Kleek

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
DOJ Arrests 25-Year-Old NSA Contractor Leaking Classified Intel…

A review of Ms. Winner’s social media and on-line presence shows her ideology is rabidly anti-President Trump. She is a vocal advocate for Black Lives Matter and various left-wing organizations. Her social media is that of a typically well indoctrinated leftist. TWITTER HERE and FACEBOOK HERE. Customary vulgarity, promotion of beatnik anarchy, etc.

Ms. Winner will likely spend a minimum of 10 to 20 years in a federal penitentiary; and be considered a domestic terrorist upon release.

Another one to be kicked out of a C-130 over ISIS Territory

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This woman had a security clearance. Think about that for a minute.

I'm missing your point :shrug:

lots of people have a Clearance .....

Personally I would have not issued her one, or pulled it due to her rabid Facebook postings

b23hqb

PREMO Member

Everybody in the govt has a security clearance, as do contractors. She had a very high clearance for her alleged "need to know".

Try, convict, and put her away, then aggressively pursue all other leakers. Should get some peoples attention.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Authorities arrested her June 3 at her home, and she was subsequently interviewed by investigators. Winner admitted to removing the classified intelligence reporting from her office in Georgia, copying it and mailing it to the news outlet. She allegedly told agents that she knew that she wasn’t allowed to share the intelligence reporting that she obtained, and she was aware that using the information for a news report could cause damage to the U.S. by a foreign nation.

Winner was then taken into federal custody, where she remains as she awaits trial.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/06/reality-leigh-winner-leak-classified-information-nsa-top-secret-fbi/

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
make her an example, send her to prison

Reality.jpg Reality2.jpg

This girl really loves that scarf doesn't she? If I was the suspicious kind (and I am) I would be looking to see whether her posting of pictures to Instagram isn't a signal to her Democrat handlers that there's new classified material to be had. If it's not the Democrat handler, it's a Russian handler.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Bradley Manning
Edward Snowden
Robert Hanssen
The Rosenbergs

They all had TS clearances. The list is really long. It's not a perfect system vetting people for clearances. In many (if not most) cases it turns out to be about finances. The person gets deeply in debt, and they see this information as a means to get out of debt. I don't know this person's story - she could be a liberal activist as far as I know - but I hope she can be used as an example to prevent this in the future.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Well. We know she didn't send the classified material to CNN.

The agency received the tip from the news outlet that received the document on May 30, saying that it may have received and classified information. The court document said that the reporting was dated by the NSA as May 5.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Well. We know she didn't send the classified material to CNN.

From what it sounded like when I heard it on the radio this morning was a network of people the information passed through - almost like an attempt to launder the information to bury the source. This could also indicate that the information is false.

Hijinx

So do about 5.1 million other Americans.

Maybe if govt. wasn't so big and secretive....

Maybe if the other 5.1 Million with security clearances were Americans and not liberal pimps.
This woman admitted that the information would harm America.
What American does that?
She isn't American she is a traitor, A treasonous traitor unfit to be called American.

with the caveat that she is found guilty.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So do about 5.1 million other Americans.

Maybe if govt. wasn't so big and secretive....

Loose lips sink ships.

And for you to post something like that on the anniversary of D-Day. Didn't they teach you people anything in history class??