Thread: Fear the Walking Dead, Season 3

Fear the Walking Dead, Season 3

First two seasons definitely drug on and on and on...

I think this season is following the regular series where the living are more dangerous than the dead. Finally saw the first episode - glad it's taken a darker turn and providing more action.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

The first 6 episodes were all I would give it.

I was rooting for all of them to die. I can't see it getting any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Wishbone View Post
    The first 6 episodes were all I would give it.

I was rooting for all of them to die. I can't see it getting any better.
    I couldn't believe how slow they made the first season... the second season was also a disaster until the final episode - they're headed in the right direction now, in my opinion.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    I couldn't believe how slow they made the first season... the second season was also a disaster until the final episode - they're headed in the right direction now, in my opinion.

I agree - in the first season, with very few exceptions, all the protagonists were insufferable and I was rooting against them. Especially Nick - I hated his guts. By the end of last Season, Chris was the only one who I couldn't stand. And we see where that landed.

The first two episodes so far this season
    --
    Well, it's been in your mouth for like, three hours. It feels like it's full of water.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxick View Post
    I agree - in the first season, with very few exceptions, all the protagonists were insufferable and I was rooting against them. Especially Nick - I hated his guts. By the end of last Season, Chris was the only one who I couldn't stand. And we see where that landed.

The first two episodes so far this season
    I'll hit the second episode during cardio today, hope it's as decent as the first episode.

Members who have read this thread: 15