Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Trump "Democrats aren't even people"

Quote Originally Posted by Toxick View Post
    I think the Democrat leaders do, and they try to exploit it.
    I think the democrat rank-n-filers honest-to-god don't realize they're doing it.
    Okay. Feel free to show me where a democrat said that conservatives were sub human.

I'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post
    Could you imagine if Sasha or Malia said this about Republicans?

Trump's comments came during an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity. The full quote:

I've never seen hatred like this. To me, they're not even people. It's so, so sad. I mean, morality is just gone. Morals have flown out the window. We deserve so much better than this as a country. You know it's so sad. You see the Democratic Party. They're imploding. They're imploding. They have no message. You see the head of the DNC, who is a total whack job. There's no leadership there. And so what do they do? They become obstructionists because they have no message of their own. They have no solid candidates of their own. They lost the election that they should have won because they spent seven times the amount of money that my father spent. They have no message, so what do they try and do? They try and obstruct a great man, they try and obstruct his family, they come after us viciously, and it's truly, truly horrible.

Perez responded to Trump on Wednesday morning via Twitter: "Eric, Democrats are people. So are Muslims, immigrants, women, people with pre-existing conditions, and everyone else Trump is hurting."

Eric, Democrats are people. So are Muslims, immigrants, women, people with pre-existing conditions, and everyone else Trump is hurting. https://t.co/ExaqHsv6XW

— Tom Perez (@TomPerez) June 7, 2017
    Context is important - the sentence "I've never seen hatred like this" followed by "To me, they're not even people" is a pretty strong indication that Eric's message is that "The Dems showing such deep hatred aren't even people". You can argue against that if you want, I don't really care. Context can make all the difference in the world.

Oh, and Tom Perez is an alt-left nut job.
    Some folks just need a high-five. Some just need a high-five to the face.

Good try but labeling a group of people not human is a new low even for the Trumps sounds remarkably similar to Hitler's arguments.

None of that is the same as the President's son saying that half of the voters in this country are not human but thanks for playing
    You're kinda inflating the number of Democrats there Bubba. Hell, they're only about a third of all voters registered as Demorats.
    “In times of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act” - Geo Orwell

Blog Entries
    Okay. Feel free to show me where a democrat said that conservatives were sub human.
    Well that was easy:

"Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

There's no need for this from either party. This kind of nonsense drives down civic participation in my opinion. People are so sick of politics that they just seem to give up. I can no longer call myself anything other than an Independent that wants a viable alternative. I'm not a Tea Party guy, and gun to my head I would say I'm more like a Libertarian than anything. However I do not believe in isolationist policies in the military, and I have some religious beliefs that supercede my want for more human liberty.

Tough to find a decent politician, that's for sure.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WooterBird View Post
    There's no need for this from either party.
    Eric Trump was specifically talking about the Lefties who post about assassination, pics of Trump beheaded, and sling slurs at young Barron. And I agree with him - those people have clearly lost their humanity.

So don't do that "both parties need to..." kumbaya nonsense. This is firmly on the Dems' shoulders.
    "Too much agreement kills a chat."
    ~Eldridge Cleaver

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Eric Trump was specifically talking about the Lefties who post about assassination, pics of Trump beheaded, and sling slurs at young Barron. And I agree with him - those people have clearly lost their humanity.

So don't do that "both parties need to..." kumbaya nonsense. This is firmly on the Dems' shoulders.
    Were you there? How can you possibly know that information? Why do you expect people to give him the benefit of the doubt on this when you have jumped on ever democracy who made a statement and assumed the worse of them.

So hypocritical

Quote Originally Posted by vraiblonde View Post
    Well that was easy:
    How about "the extreme right-wing - the extra chromosome right wing" - Al Gore
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

when you have jumped on ever democracy who made a statement and assumed the worse of them.
    You really need to re-read your stuff before you post.
    “Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters.".Daniel Webster

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.