Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Eric Trump "Democrats aren't even people"

Quote Originally Posted by Toxick View Post
    I seem to remember a remark not that long ago about "deplorable" or something of that nature?

Maybe I'm remembering wrong. Maybe she meant it as a compliment.
    Many ran with it as a compliment.
    "Never let the old man in." - Clint Eastwood quoting an old friend

Quote Originally Posted by PsyOps View Post
    Many ran with it as a compliment.

Well, as we've discovered with the latest court ruling of Trump's Travel Ban, it's actually the intent of the speaker that matters, not the actual content and consequences.
    If I had a nickel for every gender, I'd have two nickels.

Maybe he was referring to the lack of backbone most of them have...

You're a poster boy for that, Sippy!
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

I'm not going to make excuses for anyone. If you really believe ET literally believes democrats aren't people, then you go on and believe that. I'd like to think it was a rhetorical statement.

The fact is, you Trump-hating liberals have lost your ever-loving minds. You are obsessed with finding any way to get Trump out of that White House. Much of what I see is behavior that puts you in a category that I can only define as caveman-like - an almost caveman-like, uncivilized, enraged, insane hatred that gets harder to define. You people on the left love to talk about tolerance, yet you have none. NONE! You have become some of the most hateful people that exist. The violence the left has engaged in, simply because you didn't get your way in the election, defines the insanity that has consumed your side.

Perhaps, when liberals start behaving like rational, civilized human beings, you might get a little more respect as human beings.
    Oh right because the stabbing in Portland was a democrat right? You do realize if you change the words around many liberals would say the same of republicans. You can criticize and name call all you want and give the Trumps the undeserved benefit of the doubt but it does'nt change the fact that no one should call another group subhuman.

And if it had been Sasha or Malia or Chelsea republicans would be writing in the streets.

Deplorable
    Again. "Deplorable" is not the same as "not even human"

Throughout his campaign and to the present day republicans have made excuse after excuse and given the benefit of the doubt to Trump and his ilk because he was their candidate and doing anything other than blindly cooperating him would have hurt their political chances.

He is our president and nothing will change that so you could at least admit that he is a piece of **** at this point but like he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and his supporters would still support him.

It is literally unhinged behavior at this point.

I'm not aware anyone has brought how people should be treated. We're strictly talking about how we define people based on their behavior. Perhaps this was a poor choice of words on ET's part; but given what he and his family have had to put with, I can understand why he feels this way. I really think his comment was meant to be taken rhetorically, not literally.
    Of course it was. Like when Hillary's point of being "most proud of making Republicans her enemy" - I don't believe (a) that's what she's most proud of, nor (b) she looks at Republicans en masse as her enemy. It was rhetorical to be sure.
    There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sapidus View Post

Throughout his campaign and to the present day DEMOCRATS have made excuse after excuse and given the benefit of the doubt to Obama/Bill and his ilk because he was their candidate and doing anything other than blindly cooperating him would have hurt their political chances.

He is our president and nothing will change that so you could at least admit that he is a piece of **** at this point but like he said he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and his supporters would still support him.

Fixed it for you.
    How's it feel over there?
    Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong". Jean-Jacques Rousseau

take your pink pussy hat off and look around
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

Oh right because the stabbing in Portland was a democrat right?

In Fact it was ..... a rabbid Bernie Supporter
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
    - Robert J. Hanlon.

“There is a deeply anti-democratic undercurrent to much of the criticism of the new president, borne aloft by an assumption that democracy is too important to be left to the voters.”

And if a statue can oppress you, then I submit that you have greater issues. - A West.

Please look up the meaning of the word "literally".

There are only two possibilities; one is that we are alone in the universe, the other is that we are not.
    Both are terrifying.

Members who have read this thread: 66