Eric Trump "Democrats aren't even people"

Sapidus

Could you imagine if Sasha or Malia said this about Republicans?

Trump's comments came during an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity. The full quote:

I've never seen hatred like this. To me, they're not even people. It's so, so sad. I mean, morality is just gone. Morals have flown out the window. We deserve so much better than this as a country. You know it's so sad. You see the Democratic Party. They're imploding. They're imploding. They have no message. You see the head of the DNC, who is a total whack job. There's no leadership there. And so what do they do? They become obstructionists because they have no message of their own. They have no solid candidates of their own. They lost the election that they should have won because they spent seven times the amount of money that my father spent. They have no message, so what do they try and do? They try and obstruct a great man, they try and obstruct his family, they come after us viciously, and it's truly, truly horrible.

Perez responded to Trump on Wednesday morning via Twitter: "Eric, Democrats are people. So are Muslims, immigrants, women, people with pre-existing conditions, and everyone else Trump is hurting."

Eric, Democrats are people. So are Muslims, immigrants, women, people with pre-existing conditions, and everyone else Trump is hurting. https://t.co/ExaqHsv6XW

— Tom Perez (@TomPerez) June 7, 2017

SamSpade

Are you delirious? Crap like this is daily stuff. We're so used to it, it doesn't even register anymore. It's why the basket of deplorables only had limited traction - it's what we hear every damned day.
What was it, a few days ago some CNN pundit called the President a piece of ####? Maxine Waters calling them "scumbags"?

It doesn't even register anymore.

Sapidus

:bonk:
Are you delirious? Crap like this is daily stuff. We're so used to it, it doesn't even register anymore. It's why the basket of deplorables only had limited traction - it's what we hear every damned day.
What was it, a few days ago some CNN pundit called the President a piece of ####? Maxine Waters calling them "scumbags"?

It doesn't even register anymore.

None of that is the same as the President's son saying that half of the voters in this country are not human but thanks for playing

mAlice

professional daydreamer

None of that is the same as the President's son saying that half of the voters in this country are not human but thanks for playing

You're right! It's much better to hear it from a Presidential candidate (Hillary). If you think this is bad, just imagine what it would be like right now if Hillary had won. I may as well tie my own noose.

Restitution

Eric Trump is totally wrong! Democrats ARE people.

They are just teeny, tiny, cry-baby people that need their diaper changed.... bigly :yay:

SamSpade

You're right! It's much better to hear it from a Presidential candidate (Hillary). If you think this is bad, just imagine what it would be like right now if Hillary had won. I may as well tie my own noose.

Well - exactly. A person RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT said we were "[FONT=&quot]racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic" - and "irredeemable".

Yeah, "thanks for playing" because having Hillary say it isn't in the same league is having the offspring of a President say it.[/FONT]

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Oh, em, gee - No - I can't imagine that. I can't even begin to fathom it.

On account'a Democrats neverever dehumanize Republicans.

EVER.

Amirite?

it makes you wonder if they think everyone's memory is as short as theirs.

Toxick

Splat
it makes you wonder if they think everyone's memory is as short as theirs.

I think the Democrat leaders do, and they try to exploit it.
I think the democrat rank-n-filers honest-to-god don't realize they're doing it.

Sapidus

I think the Democrat leaders do, and they try to exploit it.
I think the democrat rank-n-filers honest-to-god don't realize they're doing it.

Okay. Feel free to show me where a democrat said that conservatives were sub human.

I'll wait.

hotbikermama40

Trump's comments came during an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity. The full quote:

I've never seen hatred like this. To me, they're not even people. It's so, so sad. I mean, morality is just gone. Morals have flown out the window. We deserve so much better than this as a country. You know it's so sad. You see the Democratic Party. They're imploding. They're imploding. They have no message. You see the head of the DNC, who is a total whack job. There's no leadership there. And so what do they do? They become obstructionists because they have no message of their own. They have no solid candidates of their own. They lost the election that they should have won because they spent seven times the amount of money that my father spent. They have no message, so what do they try and do? They try and obstruct a great man, they try and obstruct his family, they come after us viciously, and it's truly, truly horrible.

Perez responded to Trump on Wednesday morning via Twitter: "Eric, Democrats are people. So are Muslims, immigrants, women, people with pre-existing conditions, and everyone else Trump is hurting."

Eric, Democrats are people. So are Muslims, immigrants, women, people with pre-existing conditions, and everyone else Trump is hurting. https://t.co/ExaqHsv6XW

— Tom Perez (@TomPerez) June 7, 2017

Context is important - the sentence "I've never seen hatred like this" followed by "To me, they're not even people" is a pretty strong indication that Eric's message is that "The Dems showing such deep hatred aren't even people". You can argue against that if you want, I don't really care. Context can make all the difference in the world.

Oh, and Tom Perez is an alt-left nut job.

Sapidus

Good try but labeling a group of people not human is a new low even for the Trumps sounds remarkably similar to Hitler's arguments.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka

You're kinda inflating the number of Democrats there Bubba. Hell, they're only about a third of all voters registered as Demorats.

There's no need for this from either party. This kind of nonsense drives down civic participation in my opinion. People are so sick of politics that they just seem to give up. I can no longer call myself anything other than an Independent that wants a viable alternative. I'm not a Tea Party guy, and gun to my head I would say I'm more like a Libertarian than anything. However I do not believe in isolationist policies in the military, and I have some religious beliefs that supercede my want for more human liberty.

Tough to find a decent politician, that's for sure.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
There's no need for this from either party.

Eric Trump was specifically talking about the Lefties who post about assassination, pics of Trump beheaded, and sling slurs at young Barron. And I agree with him - those people have clearly lost their humanity.

So don't do that "both parties need to..." kumbaya nonsense. This is firmly on the Dems' shoulders.

Sapidus

Eric Trump was specifically talking about the Lefties who post about assassination, pics of Trump beheaded, and sling slurs at young Barron. And I agree with him - those people have clearly lost their humanity.

So don't do that "both parties need to..." kumbaya nonsense. This is firmly on the Dems' shoulders.

Were you there? How can you possibly know that information? Why do you expect people to give him the benefit of the doubt on this when you have jumped on ever democracy who made a statement and assumed the worse of them.

So hypocritical