The Florida Outdoors - Nothing to Worry About

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Well the snake needs to eat too. So I guess goat makes a good snack.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Good shooting, girl, and being ready in the wilds of this state.

http://madworldnews.com/florida-woman-python-killing-goat/

Now, just shoot the mnoron who released the snake or it's ancestors.

:yay: She is an example of defending oneself, family, or pets. Some people should not have pets. When you buy/adopt a pet, you assume responsibility. That leads to people having pets that can't deal with them because they shouldn't have done it . Sound familiar considering posts on this forum about said pets? Oh, ok, I will just turn them loose. I am taking wr's line, and saying I hate people. Baby goats might be the cutest animal babies, ever; the way they jump around, fall over, and just enjoy that they are alive. If I had a farm, I would have goats.

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Well the snake needs to eat too. So I guess goat makes a good snack.

Yup. they have to eat, but they need to eat where they belong - back in Burma or Malaysia where they belong - not here. A lot like the immigration of peeps happening all over the western world these days.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Yup. they have to eat, but they need to eat where they belong - back in Burma or Malaysia where they belong - not here. A lot like the immigration of peeps happening all over the western world these days.

Yes the blame belongs to the person that released a non native species into the wild. You can't blame an animal doing what it knows. The list of invasives is enormous. Kudzu, snakeheads, gobis, mitten crabs, asian carp, zebra mussels, hydrilla, the list goes on & on.