Thread: Furry lovers needs human friends

Furry lovers needs human friends

We are furry and are seeking human companionship for love, food, and vet care .... if you are responsible, caring, and like furry friends, PM for naked pictures lol

who are you ?

Weíre tempted to suggest a conspiracy here ó but itís just liberals agreeing yet again that conservatives have hidden, evil motives, because modern liberals simply canít conceive of any other reason to disagree with the liberal consensus.

Arkie ..... who advocates sleeping with naked furry critters lol

Seriously, we have a few awesome kitties that are looking for their own humans to love. All kitties are already vetted and the adoption fee is less important than finding a loving home ;). They get aling with other kitties well too.

Sent you a PM a while back, you MIA?
    If what I say offends you then you really don't want to hear what I keep to myself.

Visualize whirled peas Merlin99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ArkRescue View Post
    Seriously, we have a few awesome kitties that are looking for their own humans to love. All kitties are already vetted and the adoption fee is less important than finding a loving home ;). They get aling with other kitties well too.

What at happened to your 501 C3?
    ‎"I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is a piece of cake"

Members who have read this thread: 19